1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RTSS OSD un-centering cut scenes and menu layouts.

Discussion in 'Rivatuner Statistics Server (RTSS) Forum' started by Kol12, May 21, 2019.

1. Kol12

Kol12 Member

GPU:
    EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3
    I suspect RTSS is causing this but admit I have not adjusted settings to see whether I can correct it. Thought I would mention it anyway and I will try resetting my OSD to default values. The below screenshot should be full screen but RTSS (?) is causing a wide black bar.

[​IMG]

2. Unwinder

Unwinder Moderator Staff Member

I suspect I shouldn't waste time on with user suspects and try to search for a black cat in a dark room, sorry.

3. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    Division 2?

RTSS works fine with it.

4. Kol12

Kol12 Member

GPU:
    EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3
    Well if it was related to RTSS which is what it most likely appeared like someone here might be experiencing the same thing and we could troubleshoot it. Anyway you'll be happy to know that RTSS is not the cause of this. I appeared to have a dual monitor setting unknowingly turned on in The Division 2 and that was the culprit. Sorry to waste your time!

5. emperorsfist

emperorsfist Master Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA GTX 1080 8Gb
    Well, it's good to hear that you've solved it, but what led you to believe that it "most likely appeared" to be caused by RTSS? Did it stop doing it when you turned RTSS off?

6. Unwinder

Unwinder Moderator Staff Member

Not a problem, it is always good to see when users solve the issues themselves.

7. Kol12

Kol12 Member

GPU:
    EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3
    The cut scene image being pushed to the right of the screen led me to believe the OSD was perhaps consuming/governing that entire space, I honestly could not think what else it could be. It did not stop with RTSS turned off and that's what led me to dig around the game settings for anything that was off and didn't expect it to be the random dual screen setting I found strangely enabled. Perhaps I should have done that to begin with but it just looked like an RTSS thing (no offence).

8. Kol12

Kol12 Member

GPU:
    EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3
    Great thanks. ;)