1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RTSS crashing?

Discussion in 'Rivatuner Statistics Server (RTSS) Forum' started by tsunami231, Sep 9, 2019.

1. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    NVM

I uninstalled both AB and RTSS a 5th time this time rebooting then I install the AB and RTSS now its not crashing Not sure why RTSS was crashing before, but I bet it has something to do with windows 10 and updates, causing issue as usual

Last edited: Sep 9, 2019
  2. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    RTSS itself was crashing, or games with RTSS running?

3. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    RTSS it self it didnt luanch or well it tried, there was some error about visual c failure that put in endless of loop of trying to launch then crashing with that error so long as AB was open.

Also had issue where I could not install RTSS files in the install could not be read ( and yes I tried re downloading it multiple times) , I had to uninstall it just to install it so not sure what that was bought.

currently have the 7.2.3 beta 3 installed reinstalling 7.2.2 just caused it to back in to the loop of crashing.

Not really sure what it was all bought, but it fixed my guess is some CU fucked something up like CU tend to do lately, or maybe me having to forcible remove the 1908 build update files to keep it from install cause it got forcable downloaded cause it.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2019
  4. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    Probably, I do typically remove the redist that RTSS installs because i already haver a newer VC13 version installed and it uses the newer version anyway (so i can uninstall it with RTSS even running)

5. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    sigh it all fixed again i not sure what the hell the issue but im sure windows updates was the cause

Last edited: Sep 10, 2019