RTSS completely disable

Discussion in 'Rivatuner Statistics Server (RTSS) Forum' started by DorianD, Jul 25, 2021.

1. DorianD

DorianD Guest

GPU:
    Good evening!
    Sorry, maybe this is a stupid question, but unfortunately I don't quite understand if I'm doing the right thing, need your expert help.
    I am trying to figure out how to completely disable RTSS for a while and leave only MSI Afterburner enabled.
    In the <monitoring> section of MSIAB's settings i tried to uncheck all "check marks", but I'm not sure if this is correct and if it actually disables RTSS.
    I appeal for your experience, thank you very much in advance for your answer!

p.s.
    I also found the "application detection level" in the program itself. There is an option - None. This option does not turn off RTSS, but as far as I understand the application stops interacting with all programs? My task is to figure out how to sometimes disable RTSS so that it stops tracking / monitoring / interacting with some games and does not affect them in any way. It is possible to do this with some kind of setting without constantly adding exceptions, but simply turning it off and that's it?

Last edited: Jul 26, 2021
  2. Andy_K

Andy_K Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3060
    yes
    That option is to exclude apps for RTSS.
    To add an exception just for a specific app, run the app, bring RTSS window to foreground, shift+click on button "Add", make sure the dialog is titled "Add exclusion" and for every app to exclude there is a check-mark visible.

DorianD likes this.
  3. DorianD

DorianD Guest

GPU:
    thank you very much!

Last edited: Jul 26, 2021