1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RTSS and SLI

Discussion in 'Rivatuner Statistics Server (RTSS) Forum' started by ChrisHazard, Mar 12, 2019.

1. ChrisHazard

ChrisHazard New Member

GPU:
    1080 ti SLI
    Hey there, I searched but couldn't find what I was looking for so hopefully somebody can help me.

RTSS works great to cap my fps in games when I am using a single gpu, but when I play a game which has SLI enabled, RTSS doesn't quite work right - sometimes it does but most of the time it won't cap my FPS at all, putting said game in Single GPU mode resolves the issue - has anybody encountered this and know of a solution?

Thanks for your time.

2. Dragam1337

Dragam1337 Maha Guru

GPU:
    1080 Gaming X SLI
    I have never had such issue, no.

Do you remember to close rtss before enabling sli, and then open rtss again after having enabled sli ? If you don't, then msi ab, and rtss will often not work correctly.

3. ChrisHazard

ChrisHazard New Member

GPU:
    1080 ti SLI
    SLI is always enabled by default, and rtss starts up when I turn on my PC, so they come on at the same time, I have tested launching the game, then launching RTSS and it has the same affect :(