RTSS and Phantasy Star Online 2

Discussion in 'Rivatuner Statistics Server (RTSS) Forum' started by FullTank, Nov 15, 2019.

?

Will i get banned for reporting that issue?

Poll closed Nov 29, 2019.
  1. Definitely Yes.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Maybe not today.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. You will get closed thread instead because you violated certain rules.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. FullTank

FullTank New Member

GPU:
    2xR9 390+2x R9 390X
    My friend already reported that however for w/e reason his message was treated as spam and he got banned.

i on the other side, will provide a video of the issue.

there is a possibility however that we just post in the wrong forum, however if so - please do inform and close the thread instead of banning.

in short - entire system slows down if pso2's framerates are limited, i'm well aware that it may be game issue rather than rivatuner's issue, however rather than banning another guy - kindly tell so and close the thread.

here's the ~7 minutes video of the issue which i recorded and uploaded to youtube -

feel free to participate in the funny poll above. :)

2. Unwinder

Unwinder Moderator Staff Member

With such provocative poll you’ll follow your friend pretty fast. Брысь.

3. FullTank

FullTank New Member

GPU:
    2xR9 390+2x R9 390X
    please reply only about the issue matter.

4. Unwinder

Unwinder Moderator Staff Member

Please don’t tell me how to deal with supporting software I develop and share it with community for free. Your friend left the forum because instead of accepting clear answer telling him that it is not application issue he preferred to create the second angry thread. You and your friend are simply not my users with such attitude.

5. FullTank

FullTank New Member

GPU:
    2xR9 390+2x R9 390X
    alright so this is not application issue as i assumed in my very first post, correct? if so, then kindly close the thread and i'll consider it as solved. :)

6. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    Being a D3D9 application, this game likely has one of the implementations of Exclusive fullscreen that force synchronises the window to the compositor on Vista-10, but fullscreen optimizations might also be a factor.

FullTank likes this.