Discussion in 'MSI AfterBurner Overclock Application Discussion' started by Unwinder, Feb 20, 2017.
GRWL now works with the latest beta I just noticed. They must of white listed it.
Everything shown on that screenhot besides the names of graphs is also available in beta 11.
FYI, Martin @ HwInfo just informed me that HwInfo v5.53-3190 beta added support for graphs embedded into RTSS overlay.
I was just going to post it here Thanks, Alex.
There might be some more work required, so if any issues - let me know.
Excellent guys. :thumbup:
Good news, RTSS 7.0.0 seem to be whitelisted in Wildlands EAC today.
MSI Afterburner 4.4.0 beta 12 is available for testing:
- Added labels for OSD graphs
- Changed default hardware monitoring graphs order. GPU related graphs have been reodered a bit in order to provide more convenient layout on multi-GPU systems. “Framerate” and “Frametime” graphs have been moved to the bottom of the list
- Now you may hold <Shift> key when clicking a checkmark next to a graph name in the list of active hardware monitoring graphs to enable or disable all graphs at once
- Graph colors and text size tags are now defined by OSD layout and can be customized there if necessary
RTSS 7.0.0 beta 26 is included in distributive:
- New reusable Vulkan vertex buffer implementation no longer limits the On-Screen Display geometry by 16K vertices
- Fixed vertex buffer overflow in Direct3D8 and Direct3D9 raster 3D On-Screen Display rendering implementations causing the text to disappear when trying to display around 700 or more characters
With additional Graphs from HWInfo
unwinder do you have any idea when 4.4.0 "final" will be released? like july or after? thanks
As you can see, it is still in active development stage. So it will be released when it is done.
How did you exactly position the CPU Usage numbers side by side? I mean from the 5th Core, that it isn't positioned in a new line?
Good news / bad news.
Good: RTSS 7.0.0 works in GR Wildlands after Title Update 5.
Bad: it seems to interfere with the game's resolution switching:
This is what I get trying to change the resolution from 2560x1600 to 1920x1080 with AB/RTSS running. Works fine without them.
Reproduced that, thanks for reporting. The problem was introduced in beta 24 so it seem to be located inside Direct3D state changes optimization, introduced in this version. Will investigate it deeper tomorrow.
Take my words back, the issue also exists on beta 23 and older and it is not related to state changes optimization. It is UPlay overlay issue, it keep render target unreleased during self-shutdown causing the issue. The workarounds: either disable UPlay overlay or increase injection delay in RTSS properties for this game profile - this game starts rather slow so default 15 seconds can be not enough to let UPlay start first, I need to increase it to 50 seconds to prevent UPlay from killing itself and prevent the issue.
Embedded objects for example, units size and OSD colors are defined by 3rd party HWinfo or i can change them in AB?
My colors from HWinfo are messed up in modern layout.
The application, which is sending text to OSD (hwinfo in your case), is defining the colors.
I'm working on improving color management for the OSD in HWiNFO. The next version will also allow individual color assignment to text/graphs. Next planned feature is adjustment of text size.
Is it possible to change alpha for graphs and group names for modern layout?!
AB Beta 12 RTSS Beta 26
AB Beta 12 RTSS Beta 26
Changing the name of a monitoring item such as PageFile to Commit changes the graph name but not the name of the graph in the new OSD
weird, I can't get the monitoring settings to stick after I apply them. I start a game and monitoring settings switch to defaults. I can see the graphs for a second and then they are gone.