road rage

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Tranceholic, Sep 26, 2011.

1. momomo67890

momomo67890 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    285gtx/4750
    he punched him first its self defense :)

2. Anubis

Anubis Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 760 4GB
    Ok let me get this straight..
    He cuts you off..
    You give him the finger..
    He follows you..
    You step out of the car and he punches you..
    You spit at his face, and cowardly get back into the car to get lost?

3. Tranceholic

Tranceholic Banned

GPU:
    MSI GeForce GTX 570 Fermi
    correction

lesson learned: don't drive behind or nearby idiots and don't flip or swear at these idiots in front of their face.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2011
  4. kanej2007

kanej2007 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080 TI 11GB
    Lol, just like something out of a movie, I WISH I was there when it happened!!

Did you hand the guy a tissue to wipe his face at least? :D

5. LemonHaze

LemonHaze Member

GPU:
    128MB NVIDIA GeForce4 Ti!
    I'll second this, your in Big trouble dude! He's gonna hunt you down :biggun:

6. kanej2007

kanej2007 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080 TI 11GB
    What happens if he turns out to be wanted or some kind of nutcase or even worse gangmember?

Oh well at least you showed him what you thought of him by spitting in his face, leaving the spit drooling down his face, lol.

Did you record it by any chance?

7. sava700

sava700 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1080GTX FWT
    I can tell you right now I don't care how big he would have been but he's not gonna get away with swinging at me...why didn't you get out of the car and fight back rather than be a puss and just complain about it online? Stand up for yourself man or were you so in the xmas mood that you couldn't stop singing Jingle bells long enough to pay attention?

8. Nemes1s

Nemes1s Master Guru

GPU:
    2x560Ti SLI ASUS + EVGA
    See, now this is why I carry pepper spray in my car.

9. Anubis

Anubis Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 760 4GB
    That, and if someone attacks you, show you're a man.. Or call the cops like I do :p

My father once gave me a good advice.. Drive like others don't know to drive..
    In the past 7 years, I had 2 accidents.. And neither one was my fault..

10. Chillin

Chillin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    I love to piss off tailgaters. If I see someone is sitting on my ass, I just keep going slower and slower, then speed up like hell and repeat. Eventually they all either back off or crash trying to get around me.

I also like to carry a very rusty bar in my car, for some reason the rusty condition freaks people out.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2011

11. WaroDaBeast

WaroDaBeast Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte HD7950
    Haha, I do that too (only the first part though, i.e. I keep slowing down). The rusty bar does sound like a good idea. :p

12. allesclar

allesclar Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce GTX 1070
    forget it and move on in your life.

remember dont get out the car, what are you trying to prove apart from being an idiot.

only give out what you are willing to take back. even just turning your head slightly and shouting wanker is better than directly sticking your finger at them.

13. pogostickio

pogostickio Master Guru

GPU:
    Hallryu's HIS 5850 GPU
    yep, gotta be careful how you conduct yourself while out and about. A few weeks ago I bought a 115db air horn to get headphone wearing pedestrians to get out of my path when I cycle to and from work. Works well on car / bus / taxi / truck / tram drivers who drive without due care and attention. Well not so much trams since they can't get out of my way (i'm in theirs) but you get the idea. I've been there like a few years ago when a BMW driving sales rep got out of his car further up the road so he could vent his anger at my hand signals. I mean him not giving me enough room to cycle safely and me flipping him off is my fault right?

Nope. But please remember that it doesn't matter whose fault it is. Some people just like to be confrontational and will take it further than you want to. I'm an angry cyclist, let me tell ya, manchester car drivers have no patience any more. But you have to let it go. Making someone aware of how bad their driving is is the best way to make them lose their temper.

Take what happened as an experience. Bad or good that's all it is. Learn from it and move on with your life. Accept what happened and keep it at the back of your mind the next time you plan on acting the same way.

Pogo :)

Last edited: Sep 29, 2011