1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rivatuner statistics server color change

Discussion in 'Rivatuner Statistics Server (RTSS) Forum' started by nasudr8, Apr 22, 2019.

1. nasudr8

nasudr8 New Member

GPU:
    1070ti
    Good day
    "sorry if I put in a bad section"
    I have a problem, I updated "rivatuner statistics server" to "7.2.2." and I changed the color to orange, I would like to change it to blue or other color and not when the color changes so only the time changes and not all the settings, you can advise how to change them before the update changed the colors of all settings it doesn't change me
    pictures are also attached.
    Thank you for your advice on how to fix or change.
    http://leteckaposta.cz/637657889
    [​IMG]

2. Unwinder

Unwinder Moderator Staff Member

Peek into the release notes, for modern multicolor OSD layout it is editable inside the layout now.

3. nasudr8

nasudr8 New Member

GPU:
    1070ti
    would you know where to look for a particular path? because I don't know why :( thank you very much

4. Unwinder

5. nasudr8

nasudr8 New Member

GPU:
    1070ti
    thank you for your help, I've found it and yet mm problem, I need to start a new forum or can we solve it here too?
    issue:
    when I turn on rss it shows the values but on the lavo screen I also run the white lines that haven't been running. can you advise why it does? the video is attached, in 6 seconds it can be seen when I turn it on and when I turn it off
    Thank you for advice.

http://leteckaposta.cz/719708350

6. Unwinder

You've enabled FCAT overlay blindly.