1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RivaTuner not open

Discussion in 'Rivatuner Statistics Server (RTSS) Forum' started by HALKBR, Dec 27, 2018.

1. HALKBR

HALKBR New Member

GPU:
    Asus GTX 1060 6GB
    Hello, i've installed the RivaTurnet but its not open here on my computer, i already uninstalled and installed but still not open, i can see it on Task Manager, but not open the program here.

2. RealNC

RealNC Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 980 Ti FTW
    Look at the system tray. Maybe it starts up minimized to the tray by default.

3. emperorsfist

emperorsfist Master Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA GTX 1080 8Gb
    I've started experiencing this myself lately. For reasons unknown, sometimes the app starts, but never makes it into system tray. Task Manager shows the 2 RTSS related processes running, but the app doesn't really work ingame. I've managed to get it running via reinstalling (using Total Uninstall), but sometimes, the app "un-ticks" the "Start with Windows" option by itself... It's weird, because nothing changed in my PC (Win10 still didn't receive the 1809 update).

4. Andy_K

Andy_K Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 960 OC
    Did you check the option "single tray icon mode" in the MSI AB user interface settings?

AuerX likes this.