1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rivatuner doesn't seem to install correctly

Discussion in 'Rivatuner Statistics Server (RTSS) Forum' started by Deanio46, May 17, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Deanio46

Deanio46 New Member

GPU:
    Integrated Intel
    Hello, I'm new to PC building. Sorry if this in wrong section. Firstly with msiafterburner/rivatuner work with integrated graphics from Intel 530. My mobo is a msi z170a gaming m5. I've installed msi afterburner with rivaturner from the guru of 3D link, (latest version) but mine doesn't seem to work. All my stats are at 0 and nothing apart from settings are clickable on the msi afterburner panel that appears on screen. I get a notification referring to Rivaertuner Runtime directX not running. Can someone help me please.

2. Unwinder

Unwinder Moderator Staff Member

It never supported integrated graphics tweaking. And never will.

3. Deanio46

Deanio46 New Member

GPU:
    Integrated Intel
    Unwinder. Thank you for the quick reply, sorry I should of stated. I'm not wanting to tweak any of the integrated settings, I'll soon be getting a gpu to install. But in the meantime I was going to install afterburner to monitor the cpu temp an the other features that come with it.

4. Unwinder

Unwinder Moderator Staff Member

So what's the problem with "all my stats are at 0 and nothing apart from settings are clickable on the msi afterburner panel that appears on screen" then? It is supposed to be so for unsupported GPUs.

5. Deanio46

Deanio46 New Member

GPU:
    Integrated Intel
    Would it not tell me the temps of other components cpu, ram, fan speeds that kinda stuff..