1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rivatuner 7.0.0/7.0.2 blurry in BattleField 1

Discussion in 'Rivatuner Statistics Server (RTSS) Forum' started by Guru01, Jan 13, 2018.

1. Guru01

Guru01 Master Guru

GPU:
    ASUS ROG STRIX 1070
    It looks fine when it's in window mode, but it gets blurry when i run the game in full screen. It wasn't always like that though, it was working fine until something changed. Anybody else having this weird issue?

2. Guru01

Guru01 Master Guru

GPU:
    ASUS ROG STRIX 1070
    Okay so Battlefield 1 came out in Oct. 2016, i haven't had this issue until recently, maybe for like several months now. So the Rivatuner before 7.0.0 was working fine with it even until something changed. All of my other games i'm playing it works just fine, but only for Battlefield 1. When the game is in WINDOWED MODE it looks fine, but when i change it to FULL SCREEN the text gets blurry. I just installed the latest version of Rivatuner 7.0.2 and it still didn't do anything. I really don't have a clue what is wrong with it personally. I was hoping someone here has had this type of issue and could help me in it.