RivaTuner 2.0 RC15.2 is on the way :)

Discussion in 'RivaTuner Advanced Discussion forum' started by Unwinder, Sep 30, 2004.

1. rsustudent

rsustudent New Member

GPU:
    Geforce 6800 Non-Ultra
    what time should we expect the release? Midnight would be nice, lol.

2. Xeon XT

Xeon XT Member Guru

GPU:
    Unlocked MSI N465GTX GE
    Keep up the great work

Hey Unwinder, I love Rivatuner, great work!!! I have my fingers crossed that my extra pipes arnt defective :D Can't wait till tomorrow.

3. only 3 minutes to go....i wonder if it'll be released at midnight lol

4. necroscope

necroscope Member

GPU:
    MSI 6800 128MB
    If I'm right it's just past 8AM in parts of Russia. I doubt it will be released for another hour, and if it's like RivaTuner 2.0 RC15.1 it will be a few more hours after that before you can download it. I gave up at 3AM Eastern Time when RC15.1 was released.

I'm doubtful it will be available any earlier then before, but maybe Unwinder will be nice enough to give us a link or tell us where we can find it tonight. I'll host it if I am able to get it before the download sites have it.

5. Unwinder

Unwinder Moderator Staff Member

Patience. It is only 8:50AM in Taganrog and I just woke up and came to office ;) New version is already sent to Hilbert, it will be available for download as soon as he'll receive it / upload it to server and prepare text for news.

6. necroscope

necroscope Member

GPU:
    MSI 6800 128MB
    Thanks Unwinder, I'll be checking back often before it's time to sleep. Almost 1AM here.

Thanks again!

7. Unwinder

Re: New drivers

All these drivers are supported and databases for them are in 15.2. I spent weekends adding 66.81 support.

8. Unwinder

Nope, sorry. Currently I have softmodded 6800 in my primary dev platform, so all new features are targeted on it.

It is patch script _format_. It is appliable to any drivers.

9. necroscope

necroscope Member

GPU:
    MSI 6800 128MB
    Do you have a site where you host your own files? Also, do you have a donation fund for all the work you put into this?

Edited Addition: How do you like your Seagate 7200.7? I'm thinking about buying one...

10. aleksandar

aleksandar Guest

Unwinder i hope you post the download link before i go to bed it is getting late and i cant wait to see if it works on my card anyway if you need any mirrors or anything i got an ftp
    avalable

Thanks

Alex

11. Azt3c33

Azt3c33 Active Member

GPU:
    AMD/HD6950/2Gb
    so is it gonna be out tonight?

12. Unwinder

I will not post a link, and I don't upload it to server myself, is it so difficult to get? Stop spamming PLEASE, it is really annoying to see the same question in forum / ICQ / email 10 times per hour.

Also, DON'T ask me to upload it on your FTPs. Guru3D is the only official RT's hoster outside Russia and it is absolutely impossible.

P.S. I'm loosing my patience. I cannot imagine how impatient users can be.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2004
  13. mantralord

mantralord Member

Why don't you reply to me, Unwinder? I'm the only one that properly behaves around here...

Well, teehee, except for all these "pipe" jokes. It's hard to not be distracted without all this talk about "unlocking pipes" and "slapping big heatsinks on the GPU" and "raising clock frequencies" and "overheating"....oh dear, now I'm sweating...i want you now Unwinder!

14. RBEJ

RBEJ Member Guru

We Want Riva Tuner 2 RC 15.2 NOW!!!!!!

Riva,Riva,Riva!!!!!

We cant wait enymore!!!!

Riva,Riva,Riva!!!!

15. mantralord

mantralord Member

In Soviet Russia, RivaTuner tweak you.

16. it's idiots like you who prolong our wait.
    if unwinder is reading/answering emails or even moderating stupid posts, he's not working. :)

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2004
  17. Subtestube

Subtestube Member Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte GV-N68128DH 6800 NU
    I hate to point it out, but at this stage Unwinder has no say in when we'll see it. He's not working on it because, and I quote "New version is already sent to Hilbert, it will be available for download as soon as he'll receive it / upload it to server and prepare text for news."

In other words, it's out of his hands. Not that you should harrass poor Hilbert. Just let it rest - a few hours of not knowing the capabilities of your card won't kill you. God... you'd think no-one had any patience any more.

18. Skazz

Skazz Master Guru

GPU:
    XFX 8800GT 512MB
    I'm sure Unwinder is very adept at ignoring stupidity on these forums :)

The only trouble is that a decent post surrounded by idiocy will probably also be ignored... :(

19. that's fair enough.
    I'm sure that Hilbert is a very busy person and should not be botehred by requests.
    waiting doesn't kill people. :)
    at least in small portions it doesn't :p

20. mantralord

mantralord Member

I want to Ctrl-Alt-Delete Unwinder's clothes.