riva tnt2 model 64 pro compatiblity

Discussion in 'RivaTuner Advanced Discussion forum' started by Guest, Jan 16, 2001.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

hi there i was wondering if you guys could help me with some problems:<BR>1. my card [riva tnt2 model 64 pro] doesnt seem to like directx very much and will sometimes refuse to run HL for days, crashing with the blue screen of death when i go into the console from the main menu of HL (this is when im playing CS I havent tried it with just HL maybe i should try that...) other times it works perfectly. I have a sound blaster platinum 5.0 card in their too, and ive heard that there are some incompatibilities between creative and nvidia.<BR>heres the question:<BR>a) are their incompatibilities between these two cards?<BR>b) can rivatuner help me by pass these incompatibilities.<P>thanks in advance.<BR>

2. Unwinder

Unwinder Ancient Guru Staff Member

&gt; a) are their incompatibilities between these two cards?<P>No. I had tested SB Live! with TNT2/GF256/GF2 GTS and it works fine.<BR>I need more info about your system to help u (mobo, Detonator version etc)

3. Guest

Guest Guest

ok cool, i will dig that up for you, i had the freakin spec sheet all here like 2 hours ago. i feel like such an ass not knowing whats inside my box..hehe..<BR>