1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reviews and Ratings for Wwaptops

Discussion in 'Laptops & Notebooks' started by Shevzor, Dec 22, 2017.

1. Shevzor

Shevzor New Member

GPU:
    Radeon
    Hi everybody.
    What websites do you use to get information about the newest greatest laptops out there? I was searching the net and there are several websites that give decent information... However I was going to give another option for everyone, it's a new website so don't judge... www.laptopratings.com

Please share your favorite websites. I'd like to know where do people get the information from.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2017
  2. Chastity

Chastity Maha Guru

GPU:
    Nitro 390/GTX1070M
    NotebookReview.com for good community reports and feedback

After reading a couple of their reviews, I find their reviews to be mostly worthless, and here's why:

They list components without differentiating between Max-Q and non-Max-Q models. This is probably one of the biggest confusing things today about shopping for a notebook, and the only reason I know one model has the Max-Q is because they talk about the Max-Q initiative in a good light bringing thinner notebooks. Shame on them for being an advertising shill.

No hands-on info, no temps, no performance benches. Just over-glorified advertisements.

Bleh.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2017
  3. Shevzor

Shevzor New Member

GPU:
    Radeon
    Thank you for the info, very helpful