Review: ZOTAC GeForce RTX 3080 Ti AMP HOLO

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Aug 5, 2021.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    In this review, we test the ZOTAC GeForce RTX 3080 Ti AMP HOLO, a premium aimed product the offers fairly common performance results and acoustic levels. Read the review here....

Review: ZOTAC GeForce RTX 3080 Ti AMP HOLO

Lily GFX and DannyD like this.
  2. maize1951

maize1951 Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080 8GB
    Don't know why video cards are reviewed when they are all bought up by bitcoin miners. :(

Tom Sunday likes this.
  3. DannyD

DannyD Ancient Guru

GPU:
    evga 2060
    Strange, in uk they have loads in stock?
    Fifteen hundred pounds but plenty stock nonetheless.

4. bst857

bst857 Member

GPU:
    RTX 3060
    At this point I am just going to wait for the 4000 series, the 3000's are a write off as far as I'm concerned. Hopefully the scalpers and miners will have simmered down a bit by then.

5. Tom Sunday

Tom Sunday Member Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA GTX 980ti
    Yes indeed like many thousands of guys like me or better said "the man on the street" we all have been trying to buy (over the past 16 months) a readily available 3000 series GPU at MSRP. Hello Best Buys. The plain unavailablity of a new GPU upgrade has also postponed for me in buying a new 36" high resolution gaming monitor and with a powerful GPU required to driving all of the millions of pixels and refreshes. With that I might as well hold off getting a new MB and CPU as well as all new generation hardware is about to hit the market later this year. So in effect my whole PC train has stopped now for over a years time and all over a simple GPU dream-upgrade. I am probably not the only one having this delimma.

6. DannyD

DannyD Ancient Guru

GPU:
    evga 2060
    I was planning a 3090 for next feb /march when it's bonus time, but seeing the 3080ti at £1500 there's no chance that's happening now. Never been a fan of 30 series hot-spot temp so not too fussed.
    I was quite impressed with the 2080S i recently picked up gotta say.
    Maybe next spring we'll see 30 series supers? All LHR no doubt so availability will be ok, price is gonna be off the charts tho.

7. beedoo

beedoo Member Guru

GPU:
    6900XT Liquid Devil
    You can always order from Australia, https://www.computeralliance.com.au/

Looks like 6 models available from AU$2399 to AU$2799.

DannyD likes this.
  8. Kaill

Kaill Member Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080 FTW
    i picked one of these cards up from micro center (usa), the Zotac GeForce RTX 3080 Ti AMP HoloBlack is what i have, is this the same model or a different sku?