1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Review: ViewSonic Elite XG240R monitor

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    In this article, we will test out the € 269,- costing FreeSync compatible ViewSonic Elite XG240R Monitor. While we think that most people use something WHQD, 70% of the gamers still use a Ful...

Review: ViewSonic Elite XG240R monitor

2. Yogi

Yogi Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire R9 290X Vapour X
    Looks like the same panel as my old VG2401mh which I got for 2/3 the price of this monitor 4 years ago. Only differences I can see are I don't have RGB gimmicks, Freesync or somewhere to stash my headset. But I do have a mic in.

3. Caesar

Caesar Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070Ti Titanium
    The "leader" in display technology? Is or was?

4. Aekold

Aekold Member

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080
    I will take this subtle humor bait of yours. Did you actually hear anybody say that? I've heard people say you can't see over 60fps, but I've never heard that for 24fps.

5. Karvapallo

Karvapallo Member

GPU:
    GTX 780
    "it's a nice and fast screen..."

"The display performs as advertised..."

Really? How can you make this statement, if you don't even measure it? It's one thing to make a monitor review without testing the input lag and pixel response time of the monitor, but you can't just say that the monitor is fast and performs as advertised, if you don't measure it on your review.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2019