Review: Team Group T-Force Delta Max 1 TB SSD

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    This Solid-State Drive uses a magnificent RGB mirror design to create the largest visual proportion of its lighting effects. We had the opportunity to test the 1TB model. This SATA SSD was built with ...

Review: Team Group T-Force Delta Max 1 TB SSD

2. wavetrex

wavetrex Master Guru

GPU:
    Zotac GTX1080 AMP!
    Does anyone even care about benchmarks on SATA SSDs ?
    They topped out years ago...

The only thing that is relevant these days about SATA SSDs is how much they drop in price and when 2TB and 4TB models are going to be affordable.

3. DeskStar

DeskStar Master Guru

GPU:
    4 eVGA GTX TITAN SC
    Need to start raiding the drives these days to truly see what they're capable of... That is in reference to performance of an M.2 drive as they're easily as affordable today.

4. nosirrahx

nosirrahx Member Guru

GPU:
    HD7700
    It would be nice to see better 4KQ1T1, that could be improved with new underlying tech but I suspect that NVMe products are the only ones that will see this.

I'd like to see 1TB NVMe M.2 drives and 4TB SATA M.2 drives at the same price.

5. rl66

rl66 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    quadro K6000+Tesla M2090
    Yes, me and other as you have twice (or more on chinese production) for the price, secondary stockage is as important as OS disk.

6. kakiharaFRS

kakiharaFRS Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI Gaming X 1080ti
    check the file copy here, 467-432 mb/s ??? that's not normal it should be 500-550 is it due to the type of NAND ?
    it may not be the drives tough I have a Z390 taichi ultimate and it has some weird "slowdowns" I can get 550Mb/s file copy one day then 360Mb/s the next
    another thing (with the corsair rgb ddr4 weirdness) that I'm curious to see on my future AMD build
    anyway that's good to know as I swap large files all the time from one SSD to the other

7. Venix

Venix Maha Guru

GPU:
    Palit 1060 6gb
    what's next ? ssd's that can act as a 2nd ....3rd or 4th monitor ? :p gief ssd with g-sync 4k plz !