Review: Palit GeForce RTX 3080 GamingPro

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Sep 17, 2020.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    In this review, we benchmark the GeForce RTX 3080 from Palit, yes a very nice customized product. It endeavors to offer close to reference performance, good acoustics as well as a pleasing appreciati...

Review: Palit GeForce RTX 3080 GamingPro

Maddness likes this.
  2. buhehe

buhehe Master Guru

GPU:
    R9 290 Tri-X Vapor-X
    poor Palit, no comments here :(

3. Supertribble

Supertribble Master Guru

GPU:
    1080Ti/RadVII/2070S
    I was just thinking the same haha. People sure love (overpriced) MSI.

4. robredz

robredz New Member

GPU:
    PNY 760 2Gb
    Plenty of stuff on YouTube about the bum launch, Cant see how any AIB can justify £100 plus or more over FE, cards on UK sites were available for pre-order at £649.99, so I tried to pre order on eBuyer no not eBay lol to see what the delivery eta might be, well as soon as went to checkout, price jumped to. £699.99 Went on Box same story, but all seemingly past £700 now samere on Scan . WTF how to make people wait for AMD. In reality looking at all the reviews on YouTube, and Hilbert's more thorough and reliable testingher, and its not a must have until you replace a full HD screen with a QHD or WQHD panel. you are still CPU bound at Full HD, so I'm not in a rush as am OK at 2560 x 1080, for now with existing card. will let the crap settle first.

5. H83

H83 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Duke GTX1080Ti
    I have to commend Pallit for the extremely lovely touch of offering a bracket holder to support the card, well done. But i have a soft spot for MSI cards.

6. nick0323

nick0323 Master Guru

GPU:
    Palit GTX970 Jetstream OC
    My last two cards (970, 1070) were the Palit Jetstream versions. I always preferred the Jetstream as they were quieter and ran cooler than other cards. My 2060 is an Asus Dual and this thing also runs quiet and cool. I'll sit and wait for other versions they may drop but Palit is normally my go-to!