Review: Nvidia Titan X (Pascal)

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Aug 4, 2016.

1. Koniakki

Koniakki Guest

GPU:
    ZOTAC GTX 1080Ti FE
    I'm poor, unemployed and on Gov. w*****e too btw. And I would still take the Titan XP. ;)

2. stevevnicks

stevevnicks Guest

GPU:
    Don't need one
    you fall under 1. number then don't you ^

and I fall under number 2.

so why even bring up w*****e?

so if your poor on benefits how can you even afford the spec system you have ? "BS" or are you claiming benefits and working cash in hand ?

poor people struggle to pay the bills not have money spare for High end PC, so your not really poor are you.

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/poor

The people who you claim your benefits from would also like to know where you get the money to pay for such a lavish PC while claiming benefits.

you say you are poor and understand value of cash while on benefits but can afford to spend on just 3 items ?

i7 6800K £317.95
    Motherboard £193.97
    GTX1080 £593.97

something don't add up ??

Last edited: Oct 30, 2016
  3. Koniakki

Koniakki Guest

GPU:
    ZOTAC GTX 1080Ti FE
    [​IMG]

I'm a lying billionaire having a good time messing with your incoherent and unconstructive comments. :D

Mate, seriously, I can't understand why or even what are you doing in this thread besides "talking" negatively to people here and twisting the meaning of whatever they say, so that it suits you to use it against them?

And since you don't seem to take jokes or humoristic comments well which is what my comment was, I wanted to show that I love hardware so much, that I would take it over money(and again, we're on a (mostly) hardware technology website forum) and I dare to say that I love pc hardware that much and possibly more than money. Geek for life! :nerd:

/I apologize for derailing the thread a bit.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2016
  4. stevevnicks

stevevnicks Guest

GPU:
    Don't need one
    you are the one who's incoherent ,, lol oh well one born every min... in these post it just tells me your the type of person who BS a lot and probs in real life to... truth hurt ?

5. Koniakki

Koniakki Guest

GPU:
    ZOTAC GTX 1080Ti FE
    Get off your high horse mate. We had some laughs, you said whatever you wanted to say so you can justify in your mind whatever beliefs you have about what you need or do not need/want so that it helps you sleep better at night/day.

But attacking people and even worse getting personal, insulting, twisting words/meanings and calling names for no apparent reason, I find that quite inappropriate to be honest.

We are all friends here in this great community, we share similar passions about technology and its a shame to bring it down like this.

Cheers. :thumbup:

6. stevevnicks

stevevnicks Guest

GPU:
    Don't need one
    I'm not on an High Horse ?

you got called out now your spitting the dummy ... not my fault you brought wel-fare into it I called you out. that's the facts plain and simple.

sorry but your tears are only for your own BS.

7. jura11

jura11 Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3090 NvLink
    Hi there

Don't take this wrong from me...

I've older Titan X "Maxwell" which is in many games is slower than GTX1080,but that's no point,when I bought mine Titan X last year for similar money which they're sold right now,if I've right now spare money I would get again new Titan X

I don't game a lot on my PC,if I game then I play few games but still not a lot,I use my GPU lot for rendering and still this is my reason to get Titan X in first place,not due the performance but due the 12GB VRAM,brother bought me as early present GTX 1080 I still thinkimg to return that card and get Titan X again,Pascal or Maxwell still I'm not sure,in rendering they're perform similar

I've went via few GPU like AMD or Nvidia,my old R9 390X is right now residing in my GF PC as her or rather mineGTX970 decided to die ..

If I will wait then yes,but that's not our point here,if I want to render in faster speeds then I need GPU right now,its life of the buying GPU,one year yours shiny GPU is fastest and next year is no so..

Hope this helps

Thanks,Jura

8. Agent-A01

Agent-A01 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 FE H20
    It's better than people spending their wel-fare on drugs..

You've made your point, so quit dragging out the conversation.

9. BangTail

BangTail Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 2080 Ti XC
    People can buy what they want whether they be independently wealthy, hardworking, lottery winners or in hock up to their eyeballs with the CC company.

It's nobody's business but theirs, get over it.

10. stevevnicks

stevevnicks Guest

GPU:
    Don't need one
    well that's not a fair point, I responded to prove his lies that's all ( my point was people on wel-fare wouldn't beable to by an titian full stop, unless they sell drugs? work on the side? or other illegal means of which to get what they want)

at this point your defending "BS" but I want to I want to Move on so hey, let forget it huh ... no hard feelings.

like I said " if money is not an issue and really not an issue then (why the feck) WTF NOT :)"

11. Koniakki

Koniakki Guest

GPU:
    ZOTAC GTX 1080Ti FE
    Mate you called out nothing and proved nothing besides making yourself look really bad. You won't get off that easy. :)

I never said I can buy a "titian full stop", nor that I understand the value of cash and I never implied anything. You can read and interpret things however you wish or suits you. It's a free world. Mostly.

All you did, was that you were just baiting so I would bite and provide personal details for you to twist it and use it against me once more. You can't see how obvious that is and that's a bit sad.

And engaging in meaningless arguments online with a stranger who wants me to provide personal financial details about how I spend or manage my financials is not really my thing and tbh none of your business which it goes without saying but what the heck at this point. Which clearly you don't seem to get.

But now you go on attacking other members in result of your meaningless argument stating they are "defending BS" which again is quite inappropriate to say the least and I drew the line there.

Although under no obligation to do so, unfortunately for me and against my better judgment, I will humor you a little by providing you how I can afford that rig and a proof that I'm on Gov. benefits but only if you accept to apologize and admit you were wrong beforehand for the inappropriate and insulting things you said so far like a mature person would do.

Are you up for it ace?

Last edited: Oct 31, 2016
  12. stevevnicks

stevevnicks Guest

GPU:
    Don't need one
    at the end of the day lol I don't need? or even want proof? .. you baited with the wel-fare comment and I baited you back, you bite and spit the dummy ... thought we both wanted to move on? ... but will I let you to have the last word if it makes you happy... :)

13. Agent-A01

Agent-A01 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 FE H20
    Several issues here.

1. He did not say he bought his PC with wel-fare money. You assumed.

2. Even if he was on wel-fare, you don't know if he spent it on a PC.

3. His statement was meant to be humorous, yet you took it in a totally different direction.

4. Whether or not he gets wel-fare, his financials are none of your business

So all of these assumptions and attacking someone without clear facts makes you more idiotic.

14. Noisiv

Noisiv Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2070 Super
    Yeah. I thought this was America! Is this Amerika?! :banana:

15. stevevnicks

stevevnicks Guest

GPU:
    Don't need one
    Lol been doing ya detective work again or stalking ? I have put my fishing pole back in the shed and I'm not jumping in your Pond (that's always baited)
    move on ..

16. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    Gents, I suggest you guys stop fighting and bickering. The next step will be infractions.