Review: Fractal Design Meshify Mini C chassis

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Mar 1, 2018.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    We review the new Fractal Design Meshify Mini C, Like the full-sized Meshify C, the micro version comes with two pre-installed 120mm fans. There are further options to mount another 120mm fan here, or...

Review: Fractal Design Meshify Mini C chassis

StewieTech likes this.
  2. vbetts

vbetts Don Vincenzo Staff Member

GPU:
    GTX 1080 Ti
    It's so little!

I think it would be kind of cool to see an m-itx version of the case.

StewieTech likes this.
  3. Fox2232

Fox2232 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    5700XT+AW@240Hz
    It is still huge. I miss creativity. There is just dozen of PC cases which does not have PSU above or under MB.
    PSU can easily be in front of MB where traditionally HDDs reside. Since FDD is thing of the past, there is plenty more space for HDD. And time of SSD + M.2 decreased need for that space too.
    PSU cable can still be in back of the case as manufacturer can deliver 90degree extension perfectly fitting length of case.
    Since PSU is not under/above MB, it may even have different orientation and case can be slimmer. Placement of PSU in case is most defining decision, yet so little thinking goes into it, so little creativity.

4. Stairmand

Stairmand Master Guru

GPU:
    nVidia RTX 3090
    I'm a bit of a fan of Fractals stuff, I ordered one of these as couple of weeks back and have to say I was disappointed. Compared to the Define I thought the quality was scaled back too much, the front rippled effect wasn't to my liking either. Overall I though it was "fine" certainly wouldn't use it for myself.

5. oli3

oli3 Member Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC
    This is interesting but I'm not ready to bite for my future mATX build.

6. airbud7

airbud7 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    pny gtx 1060 xlr8
    I like your full build case reviews...leave no stone unturned...nice review Boss.