Review: Fractal Design Core 3300

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Aug 11, 2014.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    We review the Fractal Design Core 3300, they released this wide-body ATX Mid Tower Case, allowing users to show off their build. High-performance features include superior liquid cooling potential w...

Review: Fractal Design Core 3300

2. bnjohanson

bnjohanson New Member

GPU:
    N/A
    "This ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX ready tower chassis can house four ODDs..."

lol

3. SLI-756

SLI-756 Banned

GPU:
    760 SLI 4gb 1215/ 6800
    I prefer the smaller cases, mine is quite small too, but it lacks 14cm rear fan support, and top /bottom ventilation. I've an exhaust on rear and on side and that's it. (plus two front intakes).

4. TheSarge

TheSarge Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080 GAMING X
    Just the audio jacks and two front USB 3.0 ports... and that's it? No eSATA? No Firewire? No USB 2.0? Plus the rest of the case is ho-hum and nothing special for a full-atx case?

Sorry, no sale. If I'm going to buy a full -ATX case I expect it to support at least two of the sets of USB 2.0 pin outs on the motherboard. USB 3.0 is fine and all but I'm probably going to want more then two ports on the front. Hells, my old Coolermaster CM Stacker case had 6front USB ports and a front firewire port.

5. maize1951

maize1951 Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080 8GB
    Umm, it would be nice if you also provided the measurements in inches also for those of us that don't know metric like us guys in the U. S. that were never taught the metric system (class of 71).