Review: Deepcool LT720 LCS Cooler

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Nov 24, 2022.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    We review the LT720 LCS Cooler. A new and improved all-in-one (AIO) liquid cooler based of the LS series, characterised by an aesthetically pleasing water block with an "infinity mirror" a...

Review: Deepcool LT720 LCS Cooler

Embra, mbk1969, 386SX and 2 others like this.
  2. chispy

chispy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX 4090
    Nice review Boss @Hilbert Hagedoorn , well done. I agree it's a little expensive compared to similar offers but i guess the bling bling it's what customer's pay for on this beatiful unit. It looks like a the pump it's their own design and not a asetek clone. Not a bad product as it looks very good.

tunejunky likes this.
  3. igorfiuza

igorfiuza Member

GPU:
    Radeon RX 480 8G WC
    Taking a look across the charts I just noticed that the Corsair H80i GT is probably the best 120mm AIO ever made. It competes with most of the 360mm AIOs listed. I bought one in 2014 and it's still running flawlessly. It's the 4th system I have using it, and it's cool, silent and going for almost 8 years straight. The first one to use it was an i5 3330, then an i7 4770, a Ryzen 7 2700X, and now a 5700X. The only thing I added was the AM4 bracket, because it's a lot older than the first Gen Ryzen.

Valken and chispy like this.
  4. tunejunky

tunejunky Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX6900XT, 2070
    while the fans ramp up to being noisy @ load, otherwise they're incredibly quiet - in the Noctua category. for most gamers (who don't OC) this is a winner.

5. Jeager

Jeager Member

GPU:
    What is most gamers ? Do ppl really need watercooling and rbg these days ?
    I paid 50e my mugen 5 on day one, thats almost 3 times less for a better product (it fail by 1° but it's 2db quieter)

6. Agent-A01

Agent-A01 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080Ti Strix H20
    It's a little bulky looking but the 'infinite mirror' looks pretty cool.

@Hilbert Hagedoorn

Curious why you are still testing a 4790K.
    That CPU uses thermal paste between IHS and die and it has the issue of slowly pumping out(plus not exactly good paste either in W/mk)

Years ago when I had that CPU I noticed temps slowly degrading after multiple P95 runs. Delid plus liquid metal dropped temps by a good 20c.

Is it not possible that it is/has affected test results?

7. AuerX

AuerX Master Guru

GPU:
    Locke Mk IIb
    I read Deadpool instead of Deepcool