Review: Cougar Immersa Pro Gaming Headset

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Jan 15, 2018.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    Cougar is a German company that’s been producing gaming-oriented peripherals since 2008, and is expanded its lineup of products, from mice, keyboards, and now headsets. They recently sent us...

Review: Cougar Immersa Pro Gaming Headset

2. reix2x

reix2x Master Guru

GPU:
    HIS 4870 1GB
    I love the color theme of this brand, the design of this headset is also impressive

3. Strijker

Strijker Member

GPU:
    Sapphire Vega 56
    Me not buying any gaming headset anymore, mostly a bad mic and average sound and poor long life build quality- but mostly a steep price. Who cares about leds in a headphone? but ok some maybe like it.
    It does look rather nice but I bet that headband won't last very long with those two tiny 'elastic adjustment wires'.
    For a gaming headset it does looks great compared with others out there and I'm sure many will buy it.

They almost always make closed gaming headphones but you want an open headphone for games (for a wider soundstage), not closed (unless you have often other ppl in the same room). Still hardly any open gaming headset to be found, lol.
    From the grill on the outside it does look like it's open but I bet it's closed. The review should mention this, maybe it does and I missed it but it's good information. And Impedance 2.2 kOhm?? or is that for the mic.. so they mention mic resistance but not from the headphone itself?

4. Strijker

Strijker Member

GPU:
    Sapphire Vega 56
    Nevermind about that last part about Impedance, my error (can't edit my post anymore it seems).