1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Review: Corsair M55 RGB PRO gaming mouse

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Jun 13, 2019 at 3:08 PM.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    Corsair is adding more rodents, this round we review the Corsair M55 RGB Pro Gaming mouse. It's a mouse from a lower segment of the market than the M65 RGB Elite, which we reviewed back in J...

Review: Corsair M55 RGB PRO gaming mouse

rl66 and Embra like this.
  2. Embra

Embra Master Guru

GPU:
    Vega 64 Nitro+LE
    Nice review, thanks.

Maybe be my next mouse.

3. xrodney

xrodney Master Guru

GPU:
    Aorus 1080ti xtreme
    I was looking at this mouse month ago after on my Logitech G903 started failing multiple switches (double clicks just after 7 months of relatively light use) but in the end decided for M65 RGB Elite instead.
    Main reason was that i do not like those rubberized parts as they can get easily dirty or could be called even filthy.

4. rl66

rl66 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    quadro K6000+Tesla M2090
    i don't know why but nearly every constructor have the same issue with the dpi button... it would be so easy to correct it :)

And very good review, it's nice to see that we can still have good product for few money from major company.

5. JulietPapaOscar

JulietPapaOscar New Member

GPU:
    RTX 2080
    I just got the Nightsword. I love it! A bit on the higher end than the M55, but if the Nightsword is anything to go by, Corsair is heading in the right direction with mice.