Review: Corsair K70 RGB RapidFire MARK II keyboard

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Jun 12, 2018 at 3:00 PM.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    Let us meet and greet with the K70 RGB, released and upgraded in an MK.2 version. You'll spot aesthetic tweaks, some new features and a diverse range of Cherry MX switches and iCUE compatibility. The...

Review: Corsair K70 RGB RapidFire MARK II keyboard

2. AntiSnipe

AntiSnipe Member Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1060 3G
    Now they just need to knock about $80-100 off the price and it would be competitive with the ones I already bought...for $35.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2018 at 1:24 AM
  3. Octopuss

Octopuss Master Guru

GPU:
    -
    The worst part is that people will blindy buy this. Heck they would buy it even if they only changed the name and nothing else.
    These keyboards would be nice if they cost half the price. As it is, it's just ridiculous.

4. LevelSteam

LevelSteam Active Member

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX 980 4GB
    Cosmetically it looks nice, but Corsair really needs to standardize their bottom row. Other switches like MX Blacks or Nature Whites would be nice too, since those are available in RGB as well, but the bottom row has always been the deal breaker for me on the K70.

5. wsgroves

wsgroves Member Guru

GPU:
    Asus Strix OC 1080Ti
    Ridiculous? Not really.
    This version has a lot of nice features that to the average buyer, do no not mean a whole lot. For instance, all the keys can be set to a color. This includes the profile keys, everything. Most are just default red or blue. Nice when the rest of the board is purple yet the special keys are red. This also comes with PBT caps, which cost 50$ on their own from Corsair. They are good quality although the space bar is the worst in the history for me. The rough grip texture on it is beyond horrible and I am not sure how it has stayed on their boards, along with the non-standard bottom row and 6.5u spacebar.
    Check out the white version of this one with the silver case. Its a beauty. Much more-so then the black version.
    Say what you want about the price but the fact still stands that you cant buy one that is much nicer then this model.

Hate to see what people think about the price when you start building one yourself. lol.