1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Review: Corsair IronClaw RGB Wireless mouse

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Apr 25, 2019.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    Corsair updated one of their rodents, meet IronClaw RGB mouse now in a wireless version. Designed with a comfortable fit and some pretty iCUE related features this critter might be just what the docto...

Review: Corsair IronClaw RGB Wireless mouse

2. MBTP

MBTP Active Member

GPU:
    HD4600
    THis shape looks pretty much perfect for me, one detail that old logitech mouses had, which this one do it right (for me) , is that the tail is not lifted, the other point is the grip seems rubberized and textured. Really would like to try it, my g603 is kida a let down (for me), don't feel really precise while clicking.

3. Domingo

Domingo Active Member

GPU:
    RTX 2080 Ti (EVGA)
    Looks a bit like my trusty Logitech G700. I've been looking for a successor for years.

Just curious - how does the button mapping software work? Do I have to run the iCue software in the background permanently or do your custom buttons/keys it reside in the mouse firmware in some way? That's one of the nice things about the G700. I don't have to run the Logitech Gaming Software at startup or ever again for that matter. Just configure the buttons once and you're done.

4. Fox2232

Fox2232 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -NDA +AW@240Hz
    I am not sure which of those 2 mouses reviewed today has more inaccessible thumb buttons.
    Shape of both is quite OK, but those buttons and geometry around them would get on my nerves pretty quickly.

Those "Skates" look rather large... large contact area with mouse pad is usually not desirable. And I wonder why so few manufacturers use metallic "Skates".

5. RavenMaster

RavenMaster Maha Guru

GPU:
    1x RTX 2080 FE
    iCUE has got to be the glitchiest software i ever used. And that's saying something coz Electronic Arts usually holds that title

6. insp1re2600

insp1re2600 Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080TI OC
    If its like the dark core I have, it can retain hardware profiles saved to the Mouse itself.

7. Khronikos

Khronikos Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA SC2 1080ti
    Corsair has excellent customer service. But I am really a bit disappointed my RGB Sabre didn't even last a year before the switches on both left and right click died. They sent me a new one though. Love the mouse itself for a more simple mouse.