1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Review: Corsair HS35 Stereo Gaming Headset

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Sep 12, 2019.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    Corsair's relatively new HS35 headset is in for review today. Marketed as a more budget-friendly option for the casual(ish) gamer, the hardware specs and looks certainly impresses on paper, but how w...

Review: Corsair HS35 Stereo Gaming Headset

2. GREGIX

GREGIX Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI 1080 /AMD v7
    Nice. Review I mean.
    But if one is in search for good quality sound and cheapo HP, there is no competition for Koss UR40 plus some attachable mic, like zalmans Z1(or so). Not gaming style, no RGB LEDs, but that setup fared for me long years and I was able to listen to music and play online FPS with good results while using them.
    Or OFC, there is always Hyperx cloud 2, but for me they are a bit less comfortable and sound is, well, much different. And I am sure, there are other solutions other manufacturers...My HyperX Cloud after 1 year went to my son, he is happy with them so no loss.

Personally I went from Koss UR40 to ATH-PDG1(great sound, good mic) and now I have ATH-M50XBT, great(better) sound and good mic, plus they are BT, so more convenient when not playing games. But this is another price shelf, so...