Review: Corsair H100i RGB Elite (2022)

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Sep 9, 2022.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    Corsair has announced an updated line of liquid coolers, and this time the Corsair H100i Elite 2022 edition is on our test bench to see how the most miniature dual-fan 240mm model performs. Corsair ha...

Review: Corsair H100i RGB Elite (2022)

2. tunejunky

tunejunky Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX6900XT, 2070
    finally!
    no stupid iCue when every mobo has argb leads

still unsure about the integrated block as no pics were shown w/ the fan leads hooked up to the header.

i'm surprised they didnt mount the controller on the radiator as that would make a far cleaner build w/ no wires coming from the block... but this is still a huge improvement and i will definitely start recommending them. but now they have to beat out my #2 & #3 aio's (alphacool is #1) in MSI and Phanteks

3. cucaulay malkin

cucaulay malkin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3060 Ti
    which msi unit do you recommend ?

4. tunejunky

tunejunky Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX6900XT, 2070

they're all the same, excepting bling which is one of the reasons i like them.
    the little touches are nice like rotating block caps so the orientation is always spot on with the case used.
    the technical reason i like them is the radiator mounted pump although in SFF cases measurements need to be taken.
    plus the fact they have three different 280mm models (though top 1 is ridiculous w/ fancy display)

the regular 280mm (argb only on block cap) is less expensive than the Be Quiet! (0 rgb) and performs as well
    the Phanteks pushes the NZXT out of the top 3

cucaulay malkin likes this.