Review: Corsair Crystal Series 280X

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Jun 4, 2018.

1. OmegaStageThr33

OmegaStageThr33 New Member

GPU:
    EVGA 1080Ti 11Gb
    Would this case accommodate a 240mm radiator AIO CPU Cooler + mATX + Hybrid EVGA GPU?

2. fantaskarsef

fantaskarsef Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2080Ti @h2o
    The Corsair product website is just one google search away and says yes, top, bottom, and front ;)
    Of course it depends on the depth of the rad too, but the average rad should work I guess.

3. OmegaStageThr33

GPU:
    EVGA 1080Ti 11Gb
    Thanks for the reply. I searched on their website and found that of course the case would fit 240mm. I just didn't know about the combination + mATX.

[​IMG]

I didn't know if I could mount the Hybrid radiator under the GPU as the 240mm CPU AIO would be on top and 2x fans on the front.

https://imgur.com/a/jn4ZM3U

Last edited: Jun 14, 2018
    fantaskarsef likes this.
  4. fantaskarsef

fantaskarsef Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2080Ti @h2o
    The best option would be to keep an eye out for build pics on the net, maybe even by Corsair themselves when they try to promote their chassis. But generally I think it should work. Oddly enough there's not yet a case manual, and I can see why you aren't sure since their current information is all but comprehensive.

5. OmegaStageThr33

GPU:
    EVGA 1080Ti 11Gb
    Exactly my thoughts. I searched but the case is too new. I've only seen ITX builds but I want 32GB so I plan to rock a mATX.

Based on pics I've seen looks like I could fit a small radiator under the GPU. This obviously wouldn't work if I decided to do SLI. At that point I would need a bigger case, air cooling only, or custom LCS on the GPU.