Review: Corsair Carbide 275R PC Chassis

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Mar 6, 2018.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    Today we put the new Carbide 275R chassis though our testing paced for a review here at Guru3D. The 275R (and cases like it) aim to continue the more recent push toward more compact, less space heavy ...

Review: Corsair Carbide 275R PC Chassis

airbud7 likes this.
  2. vbetts

vbetts Don Vincenzo Staff Member

GPU:
    RTX 2070FE
    Looks nice, but doesn't look like too much clearance to fit a radiator with a fan up top? Guess for arguments sake, you could put it up front though.

3. fry178

fry178 Maha Guru

GPU:
    FTW Hybrid 2080S
    Nice, just dont get the black stripe on the glass, especially when others do without, at least for the temp glass.
    And audio/usb ports on the top (collecting dust), is what i dont want on any case at all..

HK-1 likes this.
  4. Robbo9999

Robbo9999 Maha Guru

GPU:
    GTX1070 @2050Mhz
    Reminds me very much of my Phanteks P400 case - similar budget & layout of interior & ventilation, a few changes here & there but very similar in ethos & layout. Nice case!

5. HK-1

HK-1 Master Guru

GPU:
    XFX RX460
    yep I agree audio/usb ports on the top I also don't like myself have one Deep Cool case with audio/ports on the top then first thing that I make is modify to front panel is not one easy task but when done I believe that stay more functional and beautiful; also I change lateral cover for another of plexiglass at least for me I like very much well this Corsair case is beatifull too so I yet prefer mine :)

6. Netherwind

Netherwind Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX 2080Ti
    How long will it take for someone to make a case with a vertical stand and a dust filtered opening where the fans are? :rolleyes:

7. fry178

fry178 Maha Guru

GPU:
    FTW Hybrid 2080S
    Pfft, just replace the AC filter with a hospital grade one, and run the fan constantly on low.. B-)