Restructuring the CSS Division

Discussion in 'Guru of 3D Clan' started by Potyondi, Feb 13, 2007.

?

Split the CSS Div in two?

1. Yes!

14 vote(s)
    70.0%
  2. No!

4 vote(s)
    20.0%
  3. I need more information before deciding.

2 vote(s)
    10.0%
  1. SirLink

SirLink Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Geforce 980Ti
    your not listening... not everyone here wants to be in a cal team...

which is why this is a great idea... :)

2. Corrupt^

Corrupt^ Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Geforce RTX 3090 FE
    Yes but even the ones that want a CAL team are not putting the effort in it they should.

3. Logic Zero

Logic Zero Maha Guru

GPU:
    5870 1GB @ 1000/1300
    Well instead of spreading negative comments to everyone, can you please PM those concerned.

4. SirLink

SirLink Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Geforce 980Ti
    So what's happening now guys? How are we going to resolve these issues?

5. dcx_badass

dcx_badass Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Palit GTX 1060 6GB
    Kick all the arrogant bastards out the clan?
    Don't let the door hit you guys.

6. Corrupt^

Corrupt^ Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Geforce RTX 3090 FE
    You just banned the only person besides me which actually put some real effort in the CS:S division...
    And with it, our main awp'er left the clan, which is strategically a very important person in wars.

This is getting silly, the ones without the skills call the ones which do have it arrogant, it's like the poor saying the rich are all bastards...

And I'm not saying this because I think I'm the "center of the world" or anything, hell I'd be happy if the people in this clan won against me in a close 1on1, we'd be CAL main then if we kept it up.

I'm willing to still put some effort in this clan but then we have to divide the clan in 2 divisions, one for CAL and one for fun.

But if so, the CAL team better put some real effort in it and if someone says you're not good enough for CAL, well sry, it's nothing personal, I'd be happy to train you if you ask me, I even wrote a guide for crying out loud.

I'd say we split up in 2 divisions and leave this CAL season for what it is and focus on getting a solid 6/7 man CAL team for next season.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2007
  7. M͡onta Ellis

M͡onta Ellis Active Member

GPU:
    Stock
    i think the seriousness that goes into preparing for the cal matches also come with the leaders, and i don't remember solar ever trying to improve us, i only remember doing 1 or 2 scrims the whole time guru3d was up. they dont say "practice makes perfect" for nothing. The job of a member is to follow the leader, and it just wasnt there with solar. Even if he was somewhat good, he couldnt lead for ****

Personally, i think anyone has the potential to achieve in CS:S, you just gotta want it, and want you're team to have it.

8. Satan

Satan Ancient Guru

GPU:
    some
    Yay. Anyways, Corrupt, we need you for tonight, please try to see if you can get there in time. 8:15 EST
    (mia.nuclearfallout.net:27015; pass = yoyo3)

9. Corrupt^

Corrupt^ Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Geforce RTX 3090 FE
    I got 2 more days of school and then it's a holiday for a week, then I'll c if I can do something.

Whoever feels like being in the CAL team, pm me, next week/this weekend I'll c if I can do some trainings and stuff to c who's fit for it.

Once we've got a team, I'd start with induvidial trainings to boost each person's skill.

10. Street Lethal

Street Lethal Member

GPU:
    a POS ati radeon x300, overclock
    everyone needs to listen to corrupt

if you join CAL then play CAL and be serious or dont even post here mmmk?

he's the only one with brains atm so listen

11. Logic Zero

Logic Zero Maha Guru

GPU:
    5870 1GB @ 1000/1300
    I didn't ban anyone thank you very much. Tbh when solar left and others followed him, it just showed how many people were in this clan for winning and nothing else.

People don't call others arrogant for nothing, and no, it's not becuase we are jealous of your skills.

I do agree with the last part of your post though, i think we need to split this clan, HAVE FUN with the fun side, but have a work in progress CAL side too. We pushed it too far and too fast for CAL this year, let's just step off the podium before we fall off it, yes? :cheers:

12. SirLink

SirLink Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Geforce 980Ti
    humm no thanks... maybe the ones interested in cal should... BUT thats not the point of this thread.... It is to discuss spliting into two divisions...

you guys need to quit insulting people... sorry he is not the only one with brains around here... we are all human... and as such have them...

13. Corrupt^

Corrupt^ Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Geforce RTX 3090 FE
    It's not my intention to be an ass by saying this but...

Welcome to the wonderful world of competitive gaming!

If you work as a team and do it right, the fun will come but before having fun, there's always work. Just as money is fun, but in order to have money, you must work. In the world of competitive gaming a clan can only perform if they stick together, kick out a good player and you screw up the entire clan (talking about CAL team atm) if they can't find a proper replacement soon enough.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2007
  14. Satan

Satan Ancient Guru

GPU:
    some
    We forfeited the match :(

15. SirLink

SirLink Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Geforce 980Ti
    Can we get back on topic and discuss the matter at hand... :dave:

16. Logic Zero

Logic Zero Maha Guru

GPU:
    5870 1GB @ 1000/1300
    Can we please get on topic and hopefully get this clan put in two, cuz then i won't have to put up with all these pro gaming stuff lectures, Im not interested in it. You should be talking to the people who do want to compete.

17. Street Lethal

Street Lethal Member

GPU:
    a POS ati radeon x300, overclock
    some of you are so hard-headed

corrupt isnt being an ass he's trying to help

YOU GUYS asked him to help out w/ CAL and now he's helping and all of a sudden you guys get defensive

if you really dont want a seroius team then tell CAL you're out.

we're not really OFF topic because talking about the CAL team is part of the topic at hand...

and the ldaers may have already ,made a decision so anything we say probably isnt going to be a big factor...

18. Satan

Satan Ancient Guru

GPU:
    some
    Ok I'm settling this here. We're splitting this. Corrupt, Logic is probably misreading you and Logic don't bother with corrupt. I don't want any fighting. As of now this clan will be split in two with the leader of the Casual division being Logic Zero. Any further questions can be directed at me via PM or Xfire.

19. Logic Zero

Logic Zero Maha Guru

GPU:
    5870 1GB @ 1000/1300
    Okay satan, thanks:cheers:

Sorry corrupt for being a nuisance:)

20. Corrupt^

Corrupt^ Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Geforce RTX 3090 FE
    k but ehm, do we have a new ventrilo or smt, the old one is inhabited by fullbleed and solar playing HL2DM 24/7 :p