"Resistance is Futile"

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by kegastaMmer, Apr 1, 2017.

1. kegastaMmer

kegastaMmer Guest

GPU:
    strix 1070 GTX
    [excerpt from a non-fictional character recognition algorithm]
    What do u guys think about this phrase?

I am starting to get the grasp of all this, and all my unintentional/intentional observations are converging into one moment, this moment, to give me a conclusion of all of life. I am trying to avoid this as I type, but I do think I have a fail safe switch somewhere inbetween which is the most darkest area of my character's conscience.

What do you guys think ?

:infinity:

2. pimpernell

pimpernell Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte RTX 4080
    "Resistance is Futile" is true in every day life if you do it in the open.
    If it in regards to your personal life ,work or politics the trick is to manipulate others to do the resistance for you.
    "Survival of the fittest" applies in all aspects.

3. mbk1969

mbk1969 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GF RTX 4070
    Just reach the harmony with the world and with yourself, and you will need not any resistance.
    And stop making conclusions about all of life. This is pure exercise for a brain (usually fruitless). Just perceive all the life around you. When you are busy thinking hard about something you have tendency to not see the life around.

4. Fox2232

Fox2232 Guest

GPU:
    6900XT+AW@240Hz
    Yes, Your brain will shut your sanity down if you reach certain level of intelligence and knowledge that will allow you to perceive/imagine certain things.

Unfortunately, in some cases insanity trigger fires even in relatively normal situations.

5. The Goose

The Goose Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Rtx3080 SuprimX
  6. Clouseau

Clouseau Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC AMP RTX 3070
    Of course, the character also known as D-cups of 9

7. Lavcat

Lavcat Master Guru

GPU:
    Radeon 7900 XTX
    At your peril do you neglect reactance and power factor.

8. The Laughing Ma

The Laughing Ma Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 4070ti
    Well I guess this image has dual meanings here.

[​IMG]

9. kegastaMmer

kegastaMmer Guest

GPU:
    strix 1070 GTX
    Its kinda, psychoanalytical i guess. Haven't given this approach a thought because it seems, it will backfire at some point later on. But in social life, yes, this is a natural reaction by most of us, includes "me" without question/premise too.

10. kegastaMmer

kegastaMmer Guest

GPU:
    strix 1070 GTX
    True words, my dear guru, thank you for that. I am trying to, and have almost grasped the concept of how I can do that while I have my logic in check. Its given positive results, esp. during and after my 6 months out of grid, in the hills. Nevertheless, this seeking of a conclusion isn't still going away anytime soon though.

11. kegastaMmer

kegastaMmer Guest

GPU:
    strix 1070 GTX
    Thx for this, man these answers are exactly what I felt I would receive, in this part of the interweb. And yeah, seems like we all have a very thin line where we may walk toe to toe with our inner chaotic sub-conscious, or with the calmer/cooler side of things, only thing keeping us safe seems our fear of losing ourselves as well as our acceptance level. But yep, I do still feel like the ones who have reached that level of higher intelligence/knowledge might have found a more effective switch/gate that allows their conscious to freely move from their chaotic side to their calmer/controlled side. Its a world of infinite possibilities indeed !

12. kegastaMmer

kegastaMmer Guest

GPU:
    strix 1070 GTX
    I do actually appreciate the collective power of those two factors, but I also understand that when divided, they can be taken down, with unseeming ease.

Man, i'm full of questions at this moment, please no more pictures, they're not helping tho.

13. airbud7

airbud7 Guest

GPU:
    pny gtx 1060 xlr8