1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resident Evil

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by JonasBeckman, Aug 5, 2014.

1. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    Nice, hows performance?

2. Damien_Azreal

Damien_Azreal Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 1070 Ti
    Pretty good.
    Had one issue in Episode 1 where the frame rate bottomed out after I flipped a switch.
    Was odd, walk in a room... solid 60fps, turn a switch (nothing else changes) and it drops to like 20.

Leave that room... right back up to 60. The entire rest of the game has been flawless, no stuttering or issues.

3. Rich_Guy

Rich_Guy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 2070S X-Trio
    I still havn't finished this off yet, right at the end (just got the monster bloke to kill), not played it for ages. :p

4. fragba1t

fragba1t Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX Strix 1060 6GB

5. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac GTX980Ti OC
    Or they simply ran out of ideas and want extra cash, all I see is now rehashing old stuff over and over again.

And all so far with just some minor changes not worth mentioning, Imo HD remake should actually mean whole new lighting and texture detail design, not something half baked..

Just like DMC4 remake, same old gfx & texture detail. :infinity::D

6. fragba1t

fragba1t Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX Strix 1060 6GB
    I've always thought of Capcom as the George Lucas of gaming with the amount of re releases they do :D

I'm a sucker for it however, I love the RE games and own multiple copies for different platforms.

7. Rich_Guy

Rich_Guy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 2070S X-Trio
    Well i finally got it finished, 14hrs 13mins :D

8. fragba1t

fragba1t Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX Strix 1060 6GB
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2015
  9. umeng2002

umeng2002 Master Guru

GPU:
    eVGA GTX 970 SC ACX 2.0
    I really don't know why people complain about Capcom being cheap with remakes.

REmake didn't have the original assets. So they were limited - but they even went so far as to build an entire room in 3D so make up for it.

It seems that RE0 still has the original 3D background assets or they were originally done in HD prior to being put on the Gamecube.

So, to me an HD remake should just make the game look good in HD - not mess with the art design and character models and level design.

So don't call them a remake. Call them "HD versions." It doesn't matter. Just make it as close to the original Gamecube versions so long as it looks acceptable in HD.

10. Rich_Guy

Rich_Guy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 2070S X-Trio

11. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2015
  12. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    Does anyone have an issue with music\BGM missing from some areas. When i first started playing the game, there was music playing in the Main Hall, now there isnt.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

13. KopyKat007

KopyKat007 Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 960 SC
    Well its been awhile for me, but i remember that the music changes and/or turns off in some places at different stages throughout the game. Some areas and rooms even have no music at all from the get go.

14. Rich_Guy

Rich_Guy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 2070S X-Trio
    It rings a bell that, can't remember what the fix was now though.