1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Request for change in german translation

Discussion in 'Rivatuner Statistics Server (RTSS) Forum' started by Jay2k1, Oct 14, 2018.

1. Jay2k1

Jay2k1 New Member

GPU:
    Geforce GTX 1060
    Hi,

in the monitoring graph properties page, "layered graph color" is translated to "Farbe des Graphen", which means "graph color".

Because of this, for years I have been frustrated by unsuccessfully trying to change graph colors; I simply thought it was bugged and broken. Why would it let me choose a color for the graph if the setting wasn't applied/honored?

Initially I wanted to file a bug report for this behavior here, backed by screenshots, and so you guys can better understand I changed the UI language to english so the screenshots would make more sense to people here. This made me find out I can apparently only change colors for *layered* graphs.

While I'm at it... feature request: Why not enable changing graph colors also for non-layered graphs? Would be great.

I'd like to change all temperature related graphs to orange to be able to more quickly find them at a glance.