Request features here!!!

Discussion in 'ATI Tray Tools Public Beta Section' started by cnckane, Dec 30, 2009.

1. Ray Adams

Ray Adams Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ATI HD6950
    Do what I wrote. Put main exe file in ATT and run loader. ATT will detect when main executable starts and apply your settings for it.

2. moab600

moab600 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    1080TI Gaming editi
    i remember that once i was able to overvoltage the HD4850 with ATT, today probably something in the catalyst drivers won't allow it. whenever i set a custom voltage which is higher than 1.158V, it reset it to default clocks and i can't overvoltage.

If that issue can be overpassed or solved in someway with ATT, that would be amazing.

3. Ray Adams

Ray Adams Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ATI HD6950
    As I know there are now way to overvoltage 3xxx/4xxx/5xxx boards without reprogramming Volterra sensor.

4. moab600

moab600 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    1080TI Gaming editi
    oh, then how once it was possible?
    is it possible to reprogram the Voltera sensor?

5. Ray Adams

Ray Adams Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ATI HD6950
    Yes, but only 4870 and 5xxx

6. meft

meft New Member

GPU:
    HD4650 AGP Gigabyte
    Hi Ray,
    some request for new feature (if not already exists...):
    add the possibility to create a profile 'set default clocks/voltages' or to leave a profile box empty in Automatic overclocking panel.
    I would like this to have default BIOS Powerplay auto-adjusted clocks in 2D mode and force only custom overclocked clocks in 3D mode.
    Thks.

7. Djinn252

Djinn252 New Member

GPU:
    ATI / Sapphire 4850
    I'll second this feature request. I'm running RivaTuner right now only because there is a compatible Windows 7 gadget. It doesn't track peak temperatures like ATT, nor does it allow me to override the fan settings like ATT, but I really like having the Win7 gadget on my desktop.

If ATT had one, I'd switch in a heartbeat.