1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Request] Dead space save game

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Witcher, Nov 2, 2008.

1. Vash63

Vash63 Active Member

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 580 SC 1.5GB x2
    I searched through like 10 pages of google links looking for a save file that wasn't either a hacked one with maxed out stats or an end-game save which is useless (like the one linked above).

2. ranauei

ranauei New Member

GPU:
    GeForce 320M 256MB
    I also appreciate if someone have a 2nd round save for chapter 12.
    I'd like to try if the glitch which permits to maintain level 6 suit into impossible mode actually works, however I overwrote the suitable save with 2nd round game cleared because at the time I didn't know about that glitch.

3. Wicky

Wicky Maha Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire Radeon 5850
    What glitch are you talking about ?
    I finished the game on hard mode and it said I could replay on hard with all my stuff (plus a level 6 suit)
    But if I chose to restart on the now unlocked impossible mode, I would have to get all loot starting as a beginner.
    Do you mean there is a glitch to get your stuff from finishing hard into impossible right away ?

4. ranauei

ranauei New Member

GPU:
    GeForce 320M 256MB
    Not exactly. The glitch should happen if you do these things:
    Beat the game on the 2nd round (with military suit on), skip credits, don't save, go straight forward to new game on impossible mode.
    If it worked Isaac should wear the military suit int he opening cut scene.
    You'll maintain only the suit.
    Hope someone still have a suitable save file (a second round one around chapter 12)

5. gamer20

gamer20 New Member

GPU:
    Intel GMA 4500MHD
    the Asteroid part in chapter 4

can someone please help me get past this asteroid part in chapter 4 of dead space. I can't for the life of me beat this part and i think its because i'm using my laptop "mouse pad" to do it. If anyone could help me get past this i would be eternally grateful, thanx.

6. Comatose574

Comatose574 New Member

GPU:
    Intel Integrated Chipset
    Hey there guys! I know this thread is really old, but I must have hope.

So I downloaded Dead Space 2 for my PC, with a really horrible graphics card. Game works fine, but the framerate is really low. This makes the quicktime events next to impossible. I'm stuck on chapter 11 when Stross comes out and tries to kill you. Does anyone have a save just after or a chapter 12 save? It would be much appreciated!