Red Dead Redemption PC? Finally?

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Stone Gargoyle, May 12, 2014.

1. twoodster

twoodster Guest

Bit late now isn't it? Unless it's getting a bit of a next-gen makeover it'll probably look rather dated

2. Ah but there you see Rockstar Games are more than aware that PC gamers are clamouring for RDR on the PC platform so what better excuse than to give it a next gen makeover ala GTA V PC? They could both use the exact same engine for all we currently know concerning the status of either game.

Food for thought why it's even listed there tbh. :)

3. lmimmfn

lmimmfn Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4070Ti
    i picked up the PS3 version second hand for 5 euro, that'll do me :)

4. scatman839

scatman839 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080, KD55XD800
    Wouldn't rank this as any more official than seeing the like of halo 3 in the steam database.

5. Elder III

Elder III Guest

GPU:
    6900 XT Nitro+ 16GB
    Would be nice to be able to play it on PC for sure.

6. nhlkoho

nhlkoho Guest

Too late for me to care. Played through it on 360 and will never play it again

7. Kezen

Kezen Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX 4080 X TRIO
    Probably fake.

RDR will never come to PC I'm afraid. The Gods of gaming told me so.

8. MerolaC

MerolaC Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AsRock RX 6700XT
    God, Please, yes.
    Let this be real...

9. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070
    a better excuse would be ps4 and xbox one. pc platform comes last to them.

i think this is fake

10. jujuom26

jujuom26 Guest

It will be the best news of the year so far

11. Solfaur

Solfaur Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 3080Ti Gaming OC
    I don't care either, but still I'd probably get it if it ever did come out, I love the wild west'ish cowboy theme.

12. Darren Hodgson

Darren Hodgson Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4080 FE
    Well the PC got a port of an early Xbox 360 game, Viking: Battle of Asgard, some five and a half years after it was released so I still remain hopefully that the PC will get a Red Dead Redemption game on day, even if it is the sequel rather than the amazing original.

13. jujuom26

jujuom26 Guest

Remember Castlevania : Lord of Shadows

14. Darren Hodgson

Darren Hodgson Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4080 FE
    Looks a bit fake though...I mean the fact that it is sloppily spelt as 'Red dead redemption' as opposed to 'Red Dead Redemption' suggests some over optimistic PC gamer has added that in the hope that one day it will come out. I don't think it is confirmation that it is though.

And how can 91 people say it is compatible with Windows when the game does not exist? :3eyes:

15. scatman839

scatman839 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080, KD55XD800
    From people posting that link around the internet then hitting the compatible button for the hell of it.

16. TheDeeGee

TheDeeGee Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4070 Ti
    Steam Sale Game by now :)

17. Daftshadow

Daftshadow Maha Guru

GPU:
    Zotac RTX 3080
    it's never coming to the pc although i would like to play it. if rockstar hasnt announced any plans to bring gta5 to pc yet, red dead has no chance ever.

18. The overwhelming need for the one Rockstar game not currently on the PC platform has far superseded the worth of the title itself. No question there. I distinctly remember playing it on my 360 for a week or two and was so bored out of my mind I couldn't for the life of me understand all the hype surrounding it. Sure I'd give it another go if indeed it did ever come to PC but the lackluster mission design still won't have changed a jot no matter how much prettier it may look.

GUN while technically infinitely inferior to RDR was still the better game overall.

19. I still enjoy playing the original Call of Juarez titles for some run & gun action from time to time. Western games are totally overlooked by publishers imo. :(