Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Havel, Oct 16, 2016.
Sale is over now. Looks like there was a 2 week sale that ended today.
Its exactly as Amaze said. I don't really browse the Steam storefront itself, but I saw the 20% sale mentioned on;
Yes I've said it before, and I'll continue to say it every time you or someone else boasts about how cheap you're getting an "offline" account to use, it's wrong, plain and simple.
Using someone else's account unauthorised is "wrongdoing". If you're sure it's legit why not send them an email to make sure their account is being shared with their knowledge? This site doesn't allow piracy discussion and IMO it shouldn't allow "offline" account discussion.
You're equating buying from a key seller with pirating stuff? How desperate are you to make me look bad for having an opinion!
Key sellers at worst is a gray area, I've never had a key disabled I've bought from a key seller which to my understanding clearly shows the ones I've bought have not been purchased in any kind of fraudulent or nefarious manner.
As someone who has had their Steam account ripped off I can say with 100% certainty that anybody who buys an offline account is scum.
Please keep your praise of piracy stuff to yourself. The talk for that is at the place where you bought it from initially. Where is your decency man ?
Bought the game about 43$ what masterpiece
Played through it on PS4 first and now still in the middle of the story on PC. (don't want it to end so quickly)
still on my Steam wish list.
i don't think im gonna play RDR2 and probably Cybperpunk on my current PC. think il delay both
till il get a new CPU\GPU in a year or so i know 1070 can handle it on some settings but.. its too pretty to play it like that.
Patch Notes Update 09/06/2020 Here
- Fixed a crash that could occur when launching the game on certain hardware configurations
- Fixed a crash that could occur when switching between output devices on system
configurations with multiple graphics cards
- Fixed an issue that prevented the game from launching on some system configurations that used a dedicated AMD graphics card alongside an unsupported Intel integrated graphics device
- Fixed an issue that prevented the game from launching on some low-end system configurations when using DirectX 12
- Fixed an issue with a memory leak when using DirectX 12, leading to increased RAM usage and potential crashes during extended game sessions
- Fixed several random crashes that occurred during gameplay in Story Mode and Red Dead Online
-- Improvements and Bug Fixes --
- Added command line arguments allowing the player to limit processor threads/affinity when booting the game. Using both arguments in combination may increase performance and reduce stalls on some systems when third-party applications with significant CPU usage are running in the background
- Fixed an issue with hardware detection that caused the ‘hardware/driver check’ startup message to display incorrectly when running on some systems
- Fixed an issue with missing smoke effects on trains when the Particle Quality graphical setting was set to Ultra/High
LOL still fixing random crashes.
Games dead in the water now, shame, had such huge potential.
Never buy Rockstar games at launch.
At least they are still fixing them, waited a few years after GTA 5 hit PC and patches still happened but it was already shifting over to be more online related and I think they already stopped in 2016 - 2017 with backporting added content to the SP game plus the whole reorganization for SP DLC to be more MP focused.
A couple of regressions as well and other unfixed issues though the game never crashed as I recall but they were still fixing various mission issues and other stuff after I was done with the game in early 2018 I think?
Glad to see updates going but I suppose with a heavy focus on online and the funds Rockstar has they can also keep support active for longer and it's in their interest to do so.
Games probably fairly playable but I have a bit of a backlog as is and the game is also really big both file size wise and content wise so I'm just wrapping up other stuff in the meantime ranging from older backlog stuff to watching videos of some of the console exclusives I was curious on ha ha.
(Some of the gameplay decisions might be a bit of a struggle initially but the game itself does look like it'd be really fun once it all comes together, unsure if there's much of a modding scene this time around though.)
EDIT: Wonder how many waited on GTA IV to get away from LIVE and that though I suppose those updates once again broke existing mods which already got hit from some of the earlier patches for that game.
Not in any hurry to go use "best" cousin Roman as a bowling ball anytime soon though but at some point perhaps.
(I recall the game being both really fun and occasionally also quite a drag but it's been years.)
got it on sale few months later, did hope the online would develop, but its stale as an old loaf.
That's cause R* got real greedy and hoped to pull another GTAO with RDR2... and failed miserably. I would gladly have payed more for quality single player content, because this is where the game shines, but nooo let's just pump more microtransactions bullshittery in a terrible cheater and bug infested mess (seriously now, it's like it's a completely different game compared to story mode) to milk the kiddies instead. Well, guess what, kiddies ain't that into westerns, and besides, they already have GTAO (which btw I detest as well, but I admit that did have some fun with it like 2 years ago before it spiraled out of control).
take2 is where the mp greed seems to mostly generate from see their 2kcasino games.
Sad times. I really enjoy the online.
Seriously? That is crazy.
Yeah me too. I was constantly searching for treasures and bounties. Don't like the trader much and completely ignored the moonshine stuff. Same business as in Gta so i knew it would get old pretty fast.