Red Dead Redemption 2

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Havel, Oct 16, 2016.

1. Amaze

Amaze Ancient Guru

GPU:
    1070ti 2126/4350
    It's so dumb that we have to open a config file just to see the actual value.

2. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    vulkan on nvidia driver has an issue where gpu commit cannot exceed physical vram without winding up a multicolour nightmare.

3. Angantyr

Angantyr Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI 2070 Super X
    As of this writing, the game is currently on sale on Steam, and I kinda want to experience the single player story which has received so much praise.

But I wanna ask, is it possible to play the game without making a Rockstar Games Social Club registration?

4. Passus

Passus Maha Guru

GPU:
    RX 5700 Mech OC
    No mate, rockstar social club will still be required to play

Angantyr likes this.

5. Angantyr

Angantyr Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI 2070 Super X
    Alright, thanks for the info. Google just gave me lots of old & conflicting news articles about the subject. So seemed best to just ask.

Passus likes this.
  6. gerardfraser

gerardfraser Ancient Guru

GPU:
    R9 290 Crossfire
    Well I play without a registered Rockstar social club. Have 1000+ hours in single player,not into online play. I can play online also without the Rockstar social club registered. I use an offline Steam account,works great and was cheap.

7. Grimbarian

Grimbarian Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AMD RX5700 8gb
    And illegal and ripping off the guy whose account was stolen.

8. gerardfraser

gerardfraser Ancient Guru

GPU:
    R9 290 Crossfire
    Ahhh do not try to hurt my feelins,now this a more than once you have tried to put me down and accusing me of wrong doing.

Well I do not know if you have mental problems ,just forget things or some kind of religious person .Who thinks everyone is scumbag and in the wrong where in fact the person saying this does the exact same thing.

Stop trolling me when I post in this thread ,thinking your better than me ,when in fact a simple google search has proven you are no saint when it comes to games buying cdkeys, pirating stuff.

Grimbarian Quote from Aug 18 2015
    https://forums.guru3d.com/threads/do-not-buy-games-from-g2a-com.401835/#post-5143702

Last edited: May 25, 2020
  9. DocStr4ngelove

DocStr4ngelove Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX2080 Super G
    Errr ... where? I can't see it. :(

10. Amaze

Amaze Ancient Guru

GPU:
    1070ti 2126/4350
    Sale is over now. Looks like there was a 2 week sale that ended today.

11. Angantyr

Angantyr Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI 2070 Super X
    Its exactly as Amaze said. I don't really browse the Steam storefront itself, but I saw the 20% sale mentioned on;
    https://isthereanydeal.com/game/reddeadredemptionii/info/

12. Grimbarian

Grimbarian Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AMD RX5700 8gb
    Yes I've said it before, and I'll continue to say it every time you or someone else boasts about how cheap you're getting an "offline" account to use, it's wrong, plain and simple.

Using someone else's account unauthorised is "wrongdoing". If you're sure it's legit why not send them an email to make sure their account is being shared with their knowledge? This site doesn't allow piracy discussion and IMO it shouldn't allow "offline" account discussion.

You're equating buying from a key seller with pirating stuff? How desperate are you to make me look bad for having an opinion!

Key sellers at worst is a gray area, I've never had a key disabled I've bought from a key seller which to my understanding clearly shows the ones I've bought have not been purchased in any kind of fraudulent or nefarious manner.

13. jbscotchman

jbscotchman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 1660 Ti Ventus
    As someone who has had their Steam account ripped off I can say with 100% certainty that anybody who buys an offline account is scum.

14. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    GTX1070 iChillx4
    Please keep your praise of piracy stuff to yourself. The talk for that is at the place where you bought it from initially. Where is your decency man ?

coc, Passus, jbscotchman and 2 others like this.
  15. PhazDelta

PhazDelta Member

GPU:
    GTX 1080 8GB
    Bought the game about 43$ what masterpiece

DocStr4ngelove and Grimbarian like this.

16. DocStr4ngelove

DocStr4ngelove Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX2080 Super G
    Played through it on PS4 first and now still in the middle of the story on PC. (don't want it to end so quickly) ;)

PhazDelta and Grimbarian like this.
  17. coc

coc Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070GTX
    still on my Steam wish list.

i don't think im gonna play RDR2 and probably Cybperpunk on my current PC. think il delay both
    till il get a new CPU\GPU in a year or so :) i know 1070 can handle it on some settings but.. its too pretty to play it like that.

Last edited: May 27, 2020