Realms Deep 2020

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Damien_Azreal, Aug 12, 2020.

1. Damien_Azreal

Damien_Azreal Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 1070 Ti
    The spells are more "tools", they are not intended to be weapons.
    Used for environmental puzzle solving, and can yes, add to combat. Stun an enemy with electricity, set a explosive on fire and throw it at an enemy.
    But, also keep in mind, this is rather bare bones, it's still a work in progress. :)

As for performance, there's a bug in the build of UE4 the demo runs on that hindered performance. Epic have already fixed this problem, and we are moving to the newest update soon.
    But, it wasn't possible to update before the demo release, as updating would cause issues that would need to be fixed before it could release.
    But, performance will definitely be improved in future builds.

2. emperorsfist

emperorsfist Maha Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA GTX 1080 8Gb
    Sure, it's a demo after all. As I said, it made me interested in seeing more of the game. I'm sure the kinks will be ironed out during further development, 3D Realms recently published quite a few retro shooters that were of high quality, so I'm not afraid. Keep up the good work!

3. Damien_Azreal

Damien_Azreal Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 1070 Ti
    For anyone who missed the demo before...
    It's coming back to Steam. From Feb 3rd through Fed 9th.

It's the exact same demo, still a pre-alpha preview of the game as the team continue to work extremely hard.
    But, a great chance for anyone who wanted to play it and couldn't to give it a shot.