*Real PROBLEM: RivaTuner Problems Bad company 2 hotkeys

Discussion in 'Rivatuner Statistics Server (RTSS) Forum' started by Konrado, Mar 7, 2010.

1. Konrado

Konrado New Member

GPU:
    nVidia GeForce9800GT512MB
    Greetings,

if you are a some good programmer or whatever ive got a problem that I cant solve.

Problem: My fan speed always resets. And I dont know HOW TO DISABLE the BIOS Auto fan speed or whatever and I dont know how much RPM 100% is.

Problem with Bad Company 2: Ive setup hotkeys like "CAPS LOCK" to make my fan go 100% whenever it bumps back at 50%, but in BAD COMPANY 2 this doesnt work at all. When i touch my hotkey it wont work. Nothing happens.

PLEASE HELP!

2. Konrado

Konrado New Member

GPU:
    anyone?

3. Konrado

Konrado New Member

GPU:
    i need answers

4. Black_ice_Spain

Black_ice_Spain Ancient Guru

GPU:
    5700XT
    alt+tab and then press the hotkey?. or play windowed mode.

BFBC2 seems to be catching all the pressings (dexpot wont switch desktop when BFBC2 on) (dexpot its a "virtual" multi-desktop app).

Also... why you dont use rivatuner's scheluder to force fan at 100%?

I mean, put a launcher which applies a fan profile which its at 100% (the one you apply with the hotkey). And then make a scheluder with hardware's monitor. And tell it... idk, if D3D9/D3D10/OGL acceleration is ON (or if temps are higher than XXºC), put the fan at 100%, that way it would force it...

I mean that you should make it automatic, instead of you pressing the key every 10 seconds, rivatuner can help you with that and probably with better accuracy than your "feeling" (aka with hardware monitoring).

Anyways why the fan goes back to 50%? you have fan controller in your GPU? Try with MSI afterburner app to easily configure that (its also by unwinder and using many rivatuner things, mostly core i think, rivatuner easier and with a nicer skin (also less powerfull for more advanced things)...)

Last edited: Mar 8, 2010