Real pictures of an orb/ufo

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Stormyandcold, Jun 1, 2009.

1. Iggyblack

Iggyblack Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PNY GTX 960 1330/1790
  2. FULMTL

FULMTL Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AOC 27"
    When I first clicked on some, I was thinking..."Its called the SUN, you need to get out more".
    Videos or it didnt happen buddy. Most compact cameras (even phones) can record video. Even then the video quality wouldnt be so great.
    When will someone with an DSLR find a UFO with their 1.5ft $1000+ lenses? Probably never.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2009
  3. roguesn1per

roguesn1per Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX580
    looks like the sun...or lens flare in photoshop lol :p

4. Doug

Doug Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 970
    I saw a documentary about sightings once, had a lot of very interesting footage of supposed UFO's in formation and things. Was still incredibley hard to beleive they were actual sightings, though.

Read up on what happened at Roswell/Area 51 etc. etc. a while back, was muy interesante!

If there isn't life out there, I'll eat my own head.

5. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    GTX1070 iChillx4
    I am actually a alien, good thing nobody notices :)

6. Grifty

Grifty Master Guru

GPU:
    XFX HD 6870 1GB
    I do personally believe in ufo's but maybe not in aliens, a while back i was at relatives house, me and my bro were out the back chopping a door to pieces, it was getting dark and when i had a look up at the sky i noticed something appeared to be on fire and moving, so took my phone out zoomed in and recorded but it dissapeared after a minute or so, i decided to delete the vid cause it was really bad quaility (2mp cam counldnt see sh*t), but that left me wondering WTF was it??? something on fire in the sky just dissapears?

7. Texter

Texter Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Club3d GF6800GT 256MB AGP
    I don't give a damn about seeing UFO's. It's just another man's plane. He should lend me one so I can play games on his computer. I wouldn't be able to stand space travel anyway.

8. Doug

Doug Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 970
    What would be flying or controlling the UFO?

9. Texter

Texter Ancient Guru

GPU:
    I believe there's this theory about UFO's being time travellers and aliens being humans from a zillion years in the future when the sun has died.

10. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    GTX1070 iChillx4
    im still waiting for Gordon Shumway.

[​IMG]

11. Doug

Doug Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 970
    Thing I don't get with time travel is... If it's ever going to exist, wouldn't people have come back to our time already?

Or would that be too risky as it would alter the future (where they came from) and our generation would DEFFINTELY f*ck everything up if we could go back in time and stop everything that shouldn't have happened e.g. JFK, Martin Luther, 9/11, WW1, WW2 and go back and see what all the fuss with Jesus was about? Think I just answered my own question :nerd:

12. Iarwain

Iarwain Banned

GPU:
    4890 990//1120
    I don't like that idea.

I'm pretty damn sure, if we knew of the existence of an ant hill in any part of our explorable universe (solar system) we would IMMEDIATELY flock to it. Hell, we do the same thing for rocks from other places. Simple curiosity would allow it. The thought would not be "Oh, a primitive race, leave them be" but "Oh my God, life somewhere other than our home, and other than our species"

As for time travel, I think that time travel cannot exist. Eventually, even if time travel did at some point exist, someone would go back and accidently alter the sequence of events that led to the invention of time travel therefore negating its existence. I feel that would be inevitable.

I read a book (fiction, Arthur C Clarke) called the Light of Other Days. It was pretty interesting in that they discovered a way to LOOK back in time, not go there. So you could basically see what had been or had happened without altering it. I don't remember if it was ever finished, but they did similar things to what you mention. Real-life biographies on Jesus and Martin Luther King and whatnot...But they were able to see them at home, when they weren't in front of crowds or knowing they were being watched. It was kind of an interesting take on the whole thing.

13. Doug

Doug Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 970
    Yeah, true.

Apparently what with the universe being doughnut shaped, if we just look up into the sky, in theory we're looking at ourselves years ago because the light just loops around the same way your spaceship does on Asteroids the game.

This is interesting: http://www.howstuffworks.com/time-travel.htm

14. Texter

Texter Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Let's not ponder on the premises of Star Trek and Timeshift too long.

15. nutyo

nutyo Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire Vapor-X HD5870
    How can you guys not see it! It is right there!!! I for one welcome our new masters.

[​IMG]

16. morfeus02

morfeus02 Maha Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire HD4870 1GB GDDR5
    hahahah lol

[​IMG]

i suck @photoediting:puke2:

17. Texter

Texter Ancient Guru

GPU:
    What interests me is the distorted 'parhelic circle' that follows it in the pictures, as if the sunlight and it's own light are being influenced by it's propulsion system. I don't think it's caused by the lens. For that alone you should send it to MUFON for them to ponder upon it. They have some nice sharp zoomed in video images of a UFO over Milan I saw the other day.

18. nutyo

nutyo Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire Vapor-X HD5870
    Clearly lens. It appears in front of the roof in one photo and actually has the exact same position on the lens in relation to all the other artifacts.

19. JohnMaclane

JohnMaclane Ancient Guru

GPU:
    8800GTS 640mb
    why not but a battlestar in the photo while you guys are at it?

20. Doug

Doug Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 970
    [​IMG]