Razer Onza 360 controller released with full PC support

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by dchalf10, Jan 10, 2011.

1. proFits

proFits Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080
    if it's sold in my local store I'll get one for shizz, specially if it's simple to instal on pc (I'm getting lazier everyday with computers)

2. blackthesoul

blackthesoul Member Guru

GPU:
    Palit GTX 1080ti

this is exactly what i do lol, motionjoy is very good at doing what it does, with pretty simple setup :)

[i even gave away my 360 controller i was using to a friend as soon as i found motionjoy and was able to use my new ps3 controller lol]
    but thats only because personaly i find the ps3 more comfortable to use, but again thats only my opinion:toke:

the razer Onza does look very good tho and i cant wait for some in stores to check them out first hand :)

3. Whiplashwang

Whiplashwang Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080Ti
    If they made it bluetooth wireless with a usb charger I'd definitely buy one. :)

4. Veteran

Veteran Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2xTitan XM@1590Mhz-CH20
    Forget that controller buy this enthusiast connector that will enable you to use any controller from the last 25 years on your pc,no drivers,no messing just plugin and play,you can customise it to how you want...its the ULTIMATE joypad converter/connector!
    http://spawnlinux.dyndns.org/Bliss-Box/

5. johnny87au

johnny87au Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2x EVGA 480's / Wc'd ek
    wireless would be awesome though!:nerd:

6. CronoGraal

CronoGraal Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI R9 390 8GB
    Looks alright, but I don't need it. Also, I much prefer my SNES D-Pad to anything else I've used so far. No one gets it right. The Xbox360 one is horrid. :/

You could do the same to the Xbox and Xbox360 controller and say it "looks like a PS3" controller, lol.