Razer Hammerhead in-ear headset ships soon

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Jul 17, 2013.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    Razer spreads word on their Hammerhead in-ear headsets. A lineup that entails both a Hammerhead and Hammerhead Pro version. Both headsets will become available in August for 49.99EUR ($49.99) and 69.9...

Razer Hammerhead in-ear headset ships soon

2. War child

War child Master Guru

GPU:
    Gainward 980Ti SLI
    According to reviews the sound is great but not worth the cost of the product. Many other earphones that are cheaper produce equal sound, if not better at a lower cost.

My grievance is that there is no inline volume control on the earphones. How can they skip on this common feature.

3. Lane

Lane Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2x HD7970 - EK Waterblock
    Its not what i have read, in the 50$ and under, its on paar and even better... He produce a bit too much of bass, but the only earphones balanced at this price is the Logitech E600 so...

Anyway, im not really much interested on it and im a bit more curious about the CM ones. ( even just for the color, i cant stand green fluo )

Need say i was think lately to some earbuds for when i dont want take my big over-ears headsets when behind my pc.. ( just for quick voice com and short gaming, or music listening ).

Last edited: Jul 17, 2013
  4. Ven0m

Ven0m Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS GTX 970 STRIX OC
    There are also some interesting budget-oriented Nuforce iems. Razers look solid, however you can get cheap & functional storage case if you're afraid you might break your earbuds when transporting, for example I use this: http://www.yourbrainwavz.com/case01.html

5. k1net1cs

k1net1cs Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Radeon HD 5650m (550/800)
    ...and somehow I read that as 'Hemorrhoid' at first glance.

I'm sticking to my UE in-ears. =/