Ray, how to translate hexadecimal entries from profile ?

Discussion in 'ATI Tray Tools Generic Discussion' started by ceth, Jan 4, 2010.

1. ceth

ceth Member

Hi Ray,

I previoulsy had a x1900XT card I OCed with ATT. I don't remember what were the values I set, but I have a profile I made, containing this OC setting.

Here are the entries I would like to translate to figure out the OC I previously made with this card:

"vpu"=hex:00,00,00,00,00,4e,85,40
    "mem"=hex:00,00,00,00,00,28,8a,40

Could you help me with this ?

edit: sorry for crosspost, wrong section.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2010
  2. Ray Adams

Ray Adams Guest

GPU:
    ATI HD6950
    Create overclocking profile, open it in registry and edit values :)

3. ceth

ceth Member

Hello Ray,

Not sure you understood my goal.

This card is now a secondary card in my PC (used to have more DVI outputs). As ATT does not handle OCing of secondary cards (I wish it would by the way :mhp:) and I would like to OC its memory (bandwidth needed for triscreen), I just want to retrieve values I previously OCed it to. So I can mod its bios to do the memory OC I want to do. That won't be an OC via ATT as it is my secondary card.

Of course, I could add my profile backup to registry to see the profiles it contains in ATT, but as it was created with an older ATT version, and also ATT now handles my new card (4850, my primary card), I would prefer avoiding that way (to avoid messing up things) and translate hexa values from the reg file instead (if it is possible, and you know how to do that and agree to tell me :smoke:).

But if you tell me adding this reg profile backup to registry to see the profiles it contains in ATT is safe (even with a new card as primary card now, and updated ATT), I would go that way. Just want to be sure it would not mess up things before I do that.

edit: A few minute after I woke up this morning, I just understood the answer you made yesterday and I had read while badly needing some sleep:dave:

I now have the values I wanted to retrieve in this profile backup. Thank you Ray :)

Last edited: Jan 5, 2010