Rainmeter plugin for MSI Afterburner

Discussion in 'MSI AfterBurner Application Development Forum' started by stangowner, Apr 12, 2010.

1. DanielP97M

DanielP97M New Member

GPU:
    GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
    Hello, Im new to rainmeter and was trying to setup GPU measures from HOXY 2 but the only information Im able to access is GPUDescriptor=DisplayName. Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2020
  2. ronzino

ronzino New Member

GPU:
    2x1080gtx
    The link on the very first post are expired. can please someone reshare ? thanks

3. stangowner

stangowner Master Guru

GPU:
    2xMSI N550GTX-Ti Cy II OC
    Sorry, hit a speed bump with my DNS provider. It should be resolved in about an hour.

4. SaiBork

SaiBork Master Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia 3080 Ti FE
    Just gotta say thanks for this, this makes rainmeter so much more interesting. I can finally create a nicer looking display than that mess of everything in one screen and close to each other of MSI Afterburner itself :D

5. han420

han420 New Member

GPU:
    AMD RX580 8GB
    None of the links are working.

6. leripe

leripe New Member

GPU:
    Asus
    The links in the first post work but you have to right click on them and choose save link in Chrome and then choose Keep on the dll file and ignore the warning.

You can also get the DLL file and have it installed in the right directory if you install it with this: https://www.deviantart.com/counter-countdown-ip/art/Mii-System-Skin-ii-Remodified-v2-2-1-664852204 rmskin file/installer.

The right location is not in the Program Files.

Some or all of these are the right location for the DLL file:
    C:\Users\"youruseraccount"\AppData\Roaming\Rainmeter\Plugins\MSIAfterburner.dll
    C:\Users\"youruseraccount"\Documents\Rainmeter\Skins\@Vault\Plugins\MSIAfterburner\1, 2, 0, 0\32bit\MSIAfterburner.dll
    C:\Users\"youruseraccount"\Documents\Rainmeter\Skins\@Vault\Plugins\MSIAfterburner\1, 2, 0, 0\64bit\MSIAfterburner.dll
    C:\Users\"youruseraccount"\Documents\Rainmeter\Skins\@Vault\Plugins\MSIAfterburner\2, 0, 0, 0\x32\MSIAfterburner.dll
    C:\Users\"youruseraccount"\Documents\Rainmeter\Skins\@Vault\Plugins\MSIAfterburner\2, 0, 0, 0\x64\MSIAfterburner.dll

I registered here just to help others since I struggled with this for a quite a awhile.

7. Michael Becker

Michael Becker New Member

GPU:
    rx570
    hey... my man... can ya make the links clickable??

8. jonnysonny

jonnysonny New Member

GPU:
    MSI 6950 Twin FrozrII 2GB
  9. ElySway

ElySway New Member

GPU:

Thank you for your information but it does not work for me I have a problem with the "Measure.Memory_Clock" and the "Measure.Fan_Speed", PCI link is good. I did everything you wrote in your post.

[​IMG]

10. wiknew1

wiknew1 New Member

GPU:
    RTX 3060
    Why isn't there a proper documentation for this plugin?