1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rainbow Six Siege Thread

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by (.)(.), Dec 5, 2014.

1. HairyUK

HairyUK Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080
    That is bizzare, keep us updated on what happens. I play it everyday and dont want same thing happening . Hope it gets resolved bud!

2. signex

signex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Aorus RTX 2060 S
    I haven't updated Siege in 2 days, i've played 3 days ago but yea i do use MSI Afterburner nothing else.

Theres no ban on my account from Siege or any other game, it's their security for entering wrong login multiple times wich i never did.

I talked to someone on facebook, and on the phone they keep telling me the same crap, wait an hour, reset your password then the ban lifts but the problem is it doesn't at all.

My last option is to clean my PC, everything fresh and see if something on my PC caused this.
    Theres no virus i checked and they told me my account wasn't accessed by anybody else but me with my IP.

3. Denial

Denial Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1080Ti
    If you have twitter, I recommend you tweet at this guy:

https://twitter.com/itsepi

He's pretty good at getting stuff solved for the siege community.

4. signex

signex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Aorus RTX 2060 S
    It's not Siege related, it's my uplay account.

5. TaskMaster

TaskMaster Maha Guru

GPU:
    Strix 2080TI 11gb
    i am samuraibb if anyone is interested in adding me.

6. signex

signex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Aorus RTX 2060 S
    Well finally got in touch with someone that's more experienced, he concluded something is wrong with my network.

That was my feeling as well, as our router rebooted twice 2 days ago, wich probably is causing this issue.

7. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS RX 470 Strix
  8. IchimA

IchimA Master Guru

GPU:
    G1 1070

Just like Dying Light

9. BangTail

BangTail Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 2080 Ti XC
    Are they really only doing this for one month?

I mean I am sure it will be continued if it is popular, right?

10. Kolt

Kolt Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 OC
    I would compare this more to Left4Dead than Dying Light from what I can tell. It looks interesting, and has some of my friends and I wanting to come back to R6 to check it out. I always hated how they handled PvE and made the Terrorist Hunt very unfriendly for Lone Wolf. For example, why can't I choose the map, mode, amount of tangos, etc like the old R6 games? I would play R6 THunt religiously if they incorporated some better features, but at least this is something along the lines.

And as for just one month.. I don't really see that sticking. Too many people are crying for this to be full-time, and why would they do all that effort just for a short time?

11. Denial

Denial Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1080Ti
    It does seem really weird that they put so much effort into the game and cutscenes for it to only last a month. I didn't even realize it only lasted a month until a friend told me and I thought he was going to flip it into a joke about lootboxes paying for DLC or something but nope.

12. Kolt

Kolt Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 OC
    I decided to give the new patch (Outbreak mostly) a go after not really playing the game much lately, and man did the new patch tank my FPS. I went from butter smooth gameplay on everything ultra (1440) to dropping to 30-40fps in maps I used to get 100+ FPS on. Reading around the forums it looks like I am not the only one. They clearly broke something in this patch.

Really hoping they fix this ASAP, as this is a timed event and was one of the main reasons I wanted to get back into R6. Lowering settings didn't really help much.

13. XenthorX

XenthorX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA XCUltra 2080Ti
    Have you check your TAA scaling option? TAA used to set the scaling to 50 and it's now setting it to 100 by default. Major FPS drop as a result on my side too.

14. Kolt

Kolt Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 OC
    Yeah, I even tried using FXAA and that wasn't it.

Wouldn't you want TAA to be at 100 anyways? I had it on 100 previously with no issues. I remember messing with that setting not too long ago and thinking about how anything less than 100 looked bad.

I lowered Shaders to medium, Shadows to high, and FXAA (from TAA), yet the FPS is still bad.

15. XenthorX

XenthorX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA XCUltra 2080Ti
    I wish i could set it to 100, but as far as i remember never been able to get decent experience at 4K with it beyond 50/55 :/

16. XenthorX

XenthorX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA XCUltra 2080Ti
    New Patch is up. Don't know what's going on but Uplay decided to redownload the entire Game :confused:

17. BangTail

BangTail Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 2080 Ti XC
    XenthorX likes this.