Rainbow Six: Siege NVIDIA GameWorks Trailer

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Nov 24, 2015.

1. fantaskarsef

fantaskarsef Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    I'm surprised it took this long. I think the only thing that made the complaints delay is that many people don't want to play ubicrap anymore. :D

We are tired of seeing some regularly returning posts about certain things too, don't worry.

That's true... the last years have got me wondering if it wouldn't be enough to upgrade a rig every few years, presumably when new consoles are around. Sad thought, though.

2. Monchis

Monchis Guest

GPU:
    GTX 950
    What is a joke is the kind of stuff they´re injecting, superfluos ultra hbao, shadows and antialiasing methods which almost no ones likes. Waste of the nvidia tax. They should instead develop some compute method to bring real msaa back, that I´d really like.

3. Jigr

Jigr Guest

GPU:
    nv
    ubi open beta up now..

ubi open beta up now..
    frame cap 60? even without chronykz?

Last edited: Nov 25, 2015
  4. Reardan

Reardan Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 3080
    I like them all. Turn them off and shut up, there's no reason to hamper everyone's gaming experience because you can't run it.

5. mitzi76

mitzi76 Guest

GPU:
    MSI 970 (Gaming)
    Think the gameworks is being used in War thunder as well. Seen some of it in action looks nice.

So maybe this can be a good thing for some games.

Whether you like Ubi or not.

6. RzrTrek

RzrTrek Guest

GPU:
    -
    This one's for you Ubisoft: gaaasp...

7. Monchis

Monchis Guest

GPU:
    GTX 950
    Where is the option to turn off apex physx on the witcher´s menu?, or particle physx on Lords of the fallen and mortal kombat X when they launched?, or road contact physx on project cars?... those games run leagues smother/stable without the "tech" but still we wouldn´t get the option to not use it without months of complaining. Talk about hampering everyone´s experience, not to mention all those cases where devs prioritized finishing gamewrecks effects instead of final performance optimizations.

8. ---TK---

---TK--- Guest

GPU:
    2x 980Ti Gaming 1430/7296
    By my estimates the negativity starts between post 2 to 5 or so. This thread does not disappoint. Don't know if you been here long enough but it was not always this way.