Ragnarok Online 2

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Mooshan, Sep 16, 2005.

1. Mooshan

Mooshan Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI Armor 1080
    The second installment of Ragnarok Online is currently being made and will be using (according to forum sources) the Unreal 2.0 engine (speculation, could be true though the graphics do look nice).

http://www.ragnarok2.co.kr/

You can find its current site here which does contain screenshots but is unfortunately only in Japanese or Korean versions only.

Just thought I would let people know if people didn't know already (for you MMO fans).

I'm currently downloading Ragnarok Online to try out I need something new to play lol.

2. gram_vaz

gram_vaz Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Leadtek 6800GT
    if it is using the unreal engine it sure as hell isn't stressing it but it does look good.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. DrSiN

DrSiN Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce GTX 560 Ti OC 1G
    I dont think thats anything like the final product will look like , whats on show there would easialy be achieved with the unreal 2 engine , i think they have just been placing engine elements rather than worked on textures / shading and proper lightmaps.

4. Mooshan

Mooshan Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI Armor 1080
    Just a little OT but whats the difference between sakray.exe and ragnarok.exe....its confusing.

And yeah i don't think its showing off too much just that its capable of the unreal 2.0 engine, but its still being developed so i'm sure they're just showing off what they have at the moment.

5. Hajile

Hajile Master Guru

GPU:
    Inno3d FX 5900xt
    Sakray servers are different from the Normal servers and subject to a different set of protocols (i.e. different update files). Sakray.exe connects you to a different system server.

6. Darkest

Darkest Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3060ti Vision OC V2
    Sakray is pretty much a test server. When I used to play RO I spent most of my time there. Though an Ro 2 is great news. Really looking forward to that one.