RadeonPRO suddenly not working

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by Thierry Voegtli, Jun 14, 2019.

Tags:
?

since crimson relive release getting worse and worse driver bugs without any info or fixes that work

1. yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. no

83.3%
  3. i dont know

16.7%
  1. Hey i now used radeonpro for all time and it worked until few days agon after win updates....suddenly it not starting with windows and when i open it manual it showing icon in tray doe few seconds and i can right click on it but then it just dissappears . wired it is still running when i look into task manager but i cant get menu to show..tryed uninstall it and reinstall in all version and diffrent path..when using ur guru3d RC1 i get starting wizard and tryed all settings it wont stay open...

I have full acces to windows etc also all of windows defender, defender etc is disabled...here screen of folder and icon tray
    [​IMG]

anyone who can tell me which file is somehow blocked since it cant appear?? or where is the cfg file for it??

until someone or it starts working by it self ...can i instead of radeonpro use like "radeonmod" ??
    i used radeon pro for games like cs:go to run it in 1440x1080 4:3 stretched and with all other then dx8/9 activated....

2. z8373767

z8373767 Master Guru

GPU:
    6900XT/8650G+7970M
    I have latest windows 10 update and RP still works. Radeon Pro ver 1.1.1.0. Im using this for GTAV and Dead Space 2. Best Abandonware ever :/

passenger likes this.
  3. Hmm well it suddenly stopped after windows update without i did see it first...as told i can see icon appear then after few seconds it disappears again...i used different uninstaller programs as fulll editions to try remove all of radeonpro installation ..also tryed uninstall (in safemode) amd driver first > reboot 2 x > then uninstall radeonpro and search then for all files named radeonpro for delete > reboot 2 x and install amd driver again > reboot > install radeonpro (+tryed all version and reboot each time and reinstalled dx/all netframes/visual c++ etc ) have disabled defender/firewall and still changed firewall settings to allow and changed all admin rights to me like all other programs that work... but no...also tryed uninstall windows updates but no diffrence....tryed install diffrent folders and diffrent HDD to.

The thing is that program actually is started but when want to open main window it cant...but i can see the startup guide from guru3d RC1 installer but when pressing finish it just closes and stopping to run...is there anyone who can share and tell me where i could open a cfg file for radeonpro to try chaning settings manual to see if that could help somehow?????????