Just gave this software a try but I ran into a problem pretty fast. I want to use it to enable vsync+triplebuffering and mlaa for Dead Space 2. Problem is I get a wierd stutter at regular intervals. This happens when using crossfire while radeonpro is running with the settings mentioned above. Turns out that disabling API monitoring fixed this issue, so I'm fine but I'd like to know other peoples experiences with any similar issue. Also I may want to use the crossfire monitoring someday, which obviously doesn't work without API monitoring. EDIT: A quick look on the previous page I found someone with the same issue and a response sorry bout that.